- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Pac2Go when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pac2Go Universal Travel Adapter with Quad USB Charger - All-in-One Surge/Spike Protected Electrical Plug with Fast Charging USB Ports, International Power Socket works in 192 Countries - 4XUSB
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The days of the bulky heavy electric converters are over! Slide out world travel plugs for US, EU, UK and AU with an 8 hole input socket compatible with every international standard 2 and 3 prong plug. The perfect worldwide traveling companion for men or women. Almost complete global coverage. At home in cities like London, Paris, Singapore or Dubai as well as the European, African, American or Asia back roads. Call 719 822-2001 or email email@example.com to verify your specific travel needs.
- Simultaneously charge up to five devices quickly with quad 3.5 Amp USB ports and the global electrical socket. Smart IC matches the high tech accessories current. Built-in overcharge protection for USB devices. The ideal rapid travel wall charger for an Apple iPhone, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Motorola Moto, Android smartphone or Qualcomm based cell phone; Apple iPad, Amazon Fire or Kindle, Galaxy Tab S3 tablet; GoPro Hero and Nikon camera; and Apple iPod or Sony Walkman mp3 players
- AC voltage from 100 through 250 Volts, 1500 Watts max at 250 Volts with a built-in 6 Amp safety fuse. Internal spike and surge protection circuitry safeguards your valuable devices. Worry-free charging for your Apple MacBook, Google Chromebook, Microsoft Surface, HP, Dell, Acer or Lenovo laptop. Ideal for dual voltage appliances like a hair dryer less than 1200 watts, curling iron, flat iron or straightener without the need of a converter or transformer. A sensible protector of electronics.
- Ergonomic black rubberized oil surface and safety shutter prevents external shock and short circuit. Single piece construction in a compact size and convenient carrying case make it a necessity for foreign or domestic travel. The soft amber lighted USB ports provides a night light. Why purchase even a single multi set individual type adaptors combo kit when you can make your travel bag lighter and less cluttered with just one portable Pac2Go Universal Travel Adapter for your overseas trip?
- FCC CE RoHS SGS certified and backed with an 18-month guarantee. We promise THE BEST customer service before or after the sale. If you have any problem contact us and we will work with you to resolve the issue guaranteed. Our knowledgeable customer service is based in the USA. Call or email us at 719 822-2001 or support pac2go.com.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Pac2Go Story
Pac2Go was founded by Roger & Leslie Brinkley, two enthusiastic travelers who have over 20 years of international and dometstic travel to over 30 countries accoumulating more than a 1,000,000 air miles. Our founders have learned a lot along the way and our company goal is to inspire you to get out there and experience the world. Pac2Go is a travel accessory company that provides travelers with items that will make traveling easier and more organized. We consider your travel needs to be #1 with a firm believe that if it's on our bag, it should be in yours.
When you travel are you?
- Tired of not knowing which adapter a country takes?
- Still carrying around 4 adapters and one USB charger for every device in your bag?
- Ever been shocked as you touch those cheap plastic travel adapters?
- Blown a hotel fuse or fried a device because of electrical spike or surges?
Pac2Go Introduces a Universal Travel Adapter with Quad USB Ports
The Secret of Staying Connected No Matter Where You Are
A compact, go-anywhere device conveniently provides safe, secure power in over 150 countries simultaneously charging up to 5 devices. Our smart charging delivers the fastest charge possible to optimize charging time and the surge, spike and overcharge protection safeguards your valuable devices. A powerful defacto travel wall charger, it is great for powering smart phones, tablets, mp3 players, gaming systems, eReaders and notebooks. The all-in-one Integrated USA, EUROPE, AUSRALIA and UNITED KINGDOM plugs eliminates the need for multiple travel adapters.
It is the Safe, Secure and Reliable way to recharge your digital devices
Compact, Lightweight and Portable
Bye Bye Old School Adapters
This 2.5” cube with zippered case fits easily into your computer bag or travel case replacing the equivalent of 20 old school adapters and 4 chargers. It fits any hotel or ship outlet. Super fast USB smart charging with over charge protection makes it perfect for domestic and international travel. The perfect device for small hotels or B&Bs to keep international guests connected.
Europe Plug: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Channel Islands, Chile, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Dem. Rep. of Congo (Zaire), Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Gabon, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Madeira, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Niger, Norway, Oman, akistan, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, St. Vincent, Senegal, Somalia, Spain, Sudan, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey
UK Plug: Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cameroon, Channel Islands, China, Cyprus, Dominica, El Salvador, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Hong Kong, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, St. Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
USA Plug: American Samoa, Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, China (without holes in blades and slightly shorter blades), Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Laos, Lebanon, Liberia, Maldives, Mexico, Micronesia, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niger, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, St. Vincent, Saudi Arabia, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S. & British), Yemen.
AUS Plug: Australia, New Zealand, China
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And for the record, I did NOT receive this product free or at a discount. I paid full price for it and am writing this review just to help other people who pay full price for stuff too!
I received the product very quickly, and just for the fun of it did my own test to make sure it's safe. It is!
Although the device accepts 3-prong grounded ("earthed") plugs, it does NOT provided a connection to the ground in the outlet (if there is one). This is an understandable compromise, since a "universal" adapter with grounding plugs would be hard to make and very bulky, and it's not needed for many, many devices (e.g., electric shavers, hair dryers, more USB chargers, etc.). This isn't a criticism; it's just a description of what they device is and what it's not. For example, my laptop has a grounded plug, so I'm not going to use this with my laptop. If your laptop just has a two-pronged plug, there should be no problem using it with this adapter.
Also, note that this device does NOT convert voltage. If you live in a 110-volt country and travel in a 220-volt country (or the other way around), you need to check your devices to see if they can work with both voltages. Most -- but NOT ALL -- things people commonly travel with are dual-voltage devices that will with fine with this adapter. Most electric shavers and most laptops (but see the note on laptops above) will adjust automatically. Some hair dryers have a 110/220 voltage switch, so you can travel with it but you have to put the switch in the right position or you'll destroy it. Of course, there are exceptions -- most electric shavers I've owned are dual-voltage, but the one I'm using now isn't. (Most USB chargers are dual-voltage and will adapt automatically, but this has a built-in dual-voltage dual-USB charger, so you won't need to bring your USB charger unless you want to charge more than two USB things at a time.)
1) One single compact device that serves as both a dual USB charger *AND* a plug adapter for 2-prong devices/outlets almost everywhere in the world, including both 110-volt countries (North and Central America, Caribbean, Japan, Taiwan etc.) and 220-volt countries (Europe, Middle East, most of Africa, most of Asia. You can leave your USB charger at home and just take one of these, and use it both at home and while traveling.
2) All plugs retract or fold so they won't punch holes in your bag or get caught on things. It also comes with a little case that will protect it from dust, etc., and also make sure it doesn't get caught on things.
3) Unlike many travel chargers, the USB charger *IS* strong enough to charge a high-current device like an iPad. (I tested this with an actual iPad.)
4) The outlet accepts pretty much any type of plug, except I think the "big" South Africa plug. If you buy a device when you are traveling, you should be able to use this with both your home devices and your other devices.
5) The plugs for different countries are NOT connected internally, which is a safety feature (the issue mentioned above).
5) A 6-amp fuse is included, to protect both whatever device you plug into it, and the built-in USB charger.
6) An on-board spare fuse, in case the fuse blows. (But don't just change the fuse and use it the same way again!)
1) Description claims surge protection, but traditional surge protections specs (clamping voltage, joules of suppression) seem to be unavailable. The fuse will protect your devices from a current surge, but (maybe?) not a voltage surge.
2) Although the adapter does NOT provide a grounded connection to the outlet, the device will accept 3-prong grounded plug, which might lull a naive user into a false sense of security.
Bottom line: This is an excellent device, and I highly recommend it if you are planning to travel internationally with USB-chargeable devices (cell phones, etc.) and two-prong devices. I suggest not using it with devices that have grounded plugs.
UPDATE: The seller's web page, with more product info, is here: http://www.pac2go.com
ADDENDUM TO MY INITIAL REVIEW: I was contacted by a very nice man from the company. They immediately refunded my money and have sent me a new adapter. I won't have a chance to test it for a while, but I certainly am pleased with the way the company has handled the problem and am more than willing to give them another try. It is very possible that this was just a defective unit.
Once we got the power strip, the adapter worked fine. I liked that we could charge our phones via the USB ports in addition to another item that needed to be plugged in (e.g., camera battery charger or electric toothbrush charger).
Post Travel - During our travel I managed to blow our both fuses on this device. It was my fault. I forgot to change the setting on a device from 120 to 240 volt. Upon returning home, I contacted the seller to purchase new fuses. The seller informed me that new fuses were part of their service, and 2 new fuses would be sent to me at no cost. New fuses arrived a couple of days later in the mail.
Tremendous service! I would strongly recommend this product!