Pacific Breeze Sand & Surf Beach Shelter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed Easy Up Hub System showcases industry leading design. Allows for fast and easy setup
- The Sand & Surf version is lightweight and compact, weighing just over 9 pounds and folding down to a travel size of 39 L x 7 W x 7 H. The beach shelter provides all day protection from the sun for all outdoor activities, UPF 50+ sun protection and a large and airy feel with excellent ventilation. The beach tent is made from breathable polyester and is water repellent
- The tent is 94.5 L x 94.5 D x 59 H, providing a spacious interior shelter that comfortably fits 4 or more people. The Sand & Surf Beach Shelter has internal pockets to store personal items, an attachable shadow to provide extra sun protection and a zip out floor allows children to play in the sand while still having shade from the sun. It is made of a durable and lightweight fiberglass frame and water resistant PE floor.
- Includes a carrying case, 8 sand pockets, 1 Shadow for extra shade and 4 stakes
- Pacific Breeze's customer friendly 1-year limited warranty. Call or email any time for support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||59 x 94.5 x 94.5 inches|
|Item Weight||9.35 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.85 pounds|
Color: Blue | Size: X-Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Don't be fooled by the photo, which lacks a point of reference. It is B I G !
Compared to the XL, this has a larger floor space, taller ceiling, and better ventilation due to more airy design. It provides a ton of shaded area, which can be further adjusted using the separate side panel. It is incredibly light and compact when stored. And it sets up nearly instantly. Just unfold, push the center "button" up until it clicks into place, then either stake it down or fill the sandbags. Easy for one person to do.
Tip: bring some 1 gallon zip lock bags. You can fill them with sand or water, then put them in the sand bag pouches. Easier to remove the weight and clean up when you're done.
We really like the easy to install/remove side panel. This lets you open or close off a 2nd side for morning or evening sun, when the low sun requires more shade. This arrangement lets in more air and blocks less view than the more fully enclosed XL. Pacific Breeze says they plan on selling a 2nd side panel as an add on in the future, so you can enclose 3 sides if you want. But really, the sun wouldn't be on both sides. So that would be more useful for privacy or wind protection, rather than for additional shade. There is more than enough shade as it is.
The zipper floor is pretty cool too. If you want, you can unzip it and roll it up, creating a shaded area where kids can dig in the sand, etc.
Tent seems pretty durable. Material is strong, but light, and pretty easy to fold up when done.
Only minor quibble, as with all products, is that it takes a bit of effort squeezing it back into the bag. Would prefer it if the bag was a bit more roomy, so that I didn't worry I was going to tear it. Maybe Pacific Breeze can address the bag in a future version.
Overall, we got a lot of use out of this on our recent weeklong trip to Florida beaches. And we expect to use it for future beach trips, soccer games, trips to the lake or park, and even backyard play.
When the flooring is zipped to lay flat, you can have a picnic or use it as nap area for adult/children. It's a great size.
2-3 sides are open so air can come in and out and for sunlight shading since you can roll up one of the sides.
The structure of the tent is very durable. We love our new tent. pacific breeze also sells lounge chairs which is perfect to go along with this tent. It is foldable and easy to carry. Very comfortable and the back is adjustable. We also have it and we love it!
* Flexible - I wouldn't recommend it on super-windy days, but we had a few breezy days at the beach. Our old square pop-up tent would flex to a point, then the bars on the side would break! This flexed, bent, and sprung back to its normal position.
* Lightweight - I hated hauling the 40 lb pop up to the beach. I can carry this with one hand.
* Easy up/down - I could put it up and take it down by myself. By the end of the week, I could set up or take down in less than two minutes! (cheating a little since we never put it in storage bag until we came home!).
* Removeable floor panel - sand or not, as you like!
* Shade - the rear panel that goes almost to the ground gives more shade than a pop-up tent.
It's not huge. For two adults in chairs, it's just perfect. Three would be a little cozy.
I'm ready to buy another!
@Pacific Breeze -- how about making a panel that connects two of these???
Very happy with the purchase and can't wait to keep using it for future trips!