Pacific Breeze Sand & Surf Beach Shelter
|Sale:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed Easy Up Hub System showcases industry leading design. Allows for fast and easy setup
- The Sand & Surf version is lightweight and compact, weighing just over 9 pounds and folding down to a travel size of 39 L x 7 W x 7 H. The beach shelter provides all day protection from the sun for all outdoor activities, UPF 50+ sun protection and a large and airy feel with excellent ventilation. The beach tent is made from breathable polyester and is water repellent
- The tent is 94.5 L x 94.5 D x 59 H, providing a spacious interior shelter that comfortably fits 4 or more people. The Sand & Surf Beach Shelter has internal pockets to store personal items, an attachable shadow to provide extra sun protection and a zip out floor allows children to play in the sand while still having shade from the sun. It is made of a durable and lightweight fiberglass frame and water resistant PE floor.
- Includes a carrying case, 8 sand pockets, 1 Shadow for extra shade and 4 stakes
- Pacific Breeze's customer friendly 1-year limited warranty. Call or email any time for support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||59 x 94.5 x 94.5 inches|
|Item Weight||9.35 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.85 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Don't be fooled by the photo, which lacks a point of reference. It is B I G !
Compared to the XL, this has a larger floor space, taller ceiling, and better ventilation due to more airy design. It provides a ton of shaded area, which can be further adjusted using the separate side panel. It is incredibly light and compact when stored. And it sets up nearly instantly. Just unfold, push the center "button" up until it clicks into place, then either stake it down or fill the sandbags. Easy for one person to do.
Tip: bring some 1 gallon zip lock bags. You can fill them with sand or water, then put them in the sand bag pouches. Easier to remove the weight and clean up when you're done.
We really like the easy to install/remove side panel. This lets you open or close off a 2nd side for morning or evening sun, when the low sun requires more shade. This arrangement lets in more air and blocks less view than the more fully enclosed XL. Pacific Breeze says they plan on selling a 2nd side panel as an add on in the future, so you can enclose 3 sides if you want. But really, the sun wouldn't be on both sides. So that would be more useful for privacy or wind protection, rather than for additional shade. There is more than enough shade as it is.
The zipper floor is pretty cool too. If you want, you can unzip it and roll it up, creating a shaded area where kids can dig in the sand, etc.
Tent seems pretty durable. Material is strong, but light, and pretty easy to fold up when done.
Only minor quibble, as with all products, is that it takes a bit of effort squeezing it back into the bag. Would prefer it if the bag was a bit more roomy, so that I didn't worry I was going to tear it. Maybe Pacific Breeze can address the bag in a future version.
Overall, we got a lot of use out of this on our recent weeklong trip to Florida beaches. And we expect to use it for future beach trips, soccer games, trips to the lake or park, and even backyard play.
-It is super easy to set up, once I got the hang of it it takes about two minutes to set up and can be done by 1 or 2 people and taking it down is almost as easy.
-The movable shade they provide is really nice, so I can reposition it as the sun changes over the day.
-Rollback floor is a great feature to let little kids play in the sand and keep them out of the sun
-The carry bag is large enough that I don’t have to struggle to get back in.
I’ve only used it a few times so far, once I use it more I will update my review with any additional comments. However my first impression is this is a must have for the beach.
This tent is surprisingly large for the compact packaging and the provided storage bag. When not in use, it's only slightly larger than a rolled up yoga mat. When opened, it will provide sun coverage for 5-6 people.
Material is high quality. I can see this lasting for years. Set up is super easy and intuitive for one person.
Clever features include the rollup floor and additional sun screen.
Can't wait to spend full days on the beach this summer!