Pacific Breeze Easy Setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially designed hub system showcases industry leading design. The fastest and easiest set up and take down of all beach tents on the market. Also features and extendable floor that can be zipped up to provide a front closure and can be zipped out
- The Deluxe XL version is lightweight and compact, weighing just over 6 pounds and folding down to a travel size of 38 L x 6 W x 6 H. The beach tent provides protection from the sun, rain and wind for all outdoor activities, UPF 50+ sun protection and 3 X-large windows for ventilation. The beach tent is made from breathable polyester and is water repellent
- The tent is 95 L x 52 H x 51 D, providing a spacious interior shelter that comfortably fits 3-4 people. The beach tent has internal pockets to store personal items and hooks for hanging. It is made of a durable and lightweight fiberglass frame and water resistant PE floor makes our Beach Tent a great outdoor accessory
- Includes a carrying case, 5 sand pockets for added stability in windy conditions, and 4 stakes
- Pacific Breeze's customer friendly 1 year warranty. Call or email any time for support!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Style Name: X-Large
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We live in the Caribbean and our beaches are very sandy and the breeze is strong. This tent holds up great (we put the beach bag and cooler in the tent for extra weight), it's super roomy (three kiddies, bags and still room for mom to get in and nurse).
You should purchase a beach mat as an add on.
1. It is incredibly easy to set up and take down. Before I bought it, I went to their website and found a link showing the steps to set up and take down the tent (http://www.pacificbreezeproducts.com/#!videos/cd9h). I was expecting to be disappointed when I tried it out for myself, but they weren’t kidding, this really is the “EasyUp” beach tent. I was able to set it up in less than a minute and taking it down was almost as easy.
2. It is lightweight and compact to travel with. It folds down to about 40 inches long and weighs about 6.5 pounds.
3. They have three extra large windows to help provide a nice cross ventilation
4. A large easy to access pocket to keep items like cell phones and keys stored and away from the sand.
5. The beach tent comes with 5 sandpockets that work really well for windy conditions on the beach and 4 stakes to use on grass and dirt fields.
6. A carrybag large enough that you don’t have to struggle to get the beach tent back in the bag after you’ve used it the first time
It is clear that they company has really thought about this product. They’ve added a lot of nice features that I haven’t been able to find in other similar beach tents. Just as important, it is obvious this company really cares about their customers. A few weeks after I purchased the beach tent, I got a follow up email. I sent back a note saying how happy I am with my purchase expecting it to go to a junk mail box, but the next day I got a response back from the founder thanking me again for my purchase and asking me to reach out to them if I ever have questions or concerns.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I am a big fan of Pacific Breeze Products.
Don't be fooled by the photo, which lacks a point of reference. It is B I G !
Compared to the XL, this has a larger floor space, taller ceiling, and better ventilation due to more airy design. It provides a ton of shaded area, which can be further adjusted using the separate side panel. It is incredibly light and compact when stored. And it sets up nearly instantly. Just unfold, push the center "button" up until it clicks into place, then either stake it down or fill the sandbags. Easy for one person to do.
Tip: bring some 1 gallon zip lock bags. You can fill them with sand or water, then put them in the sand bag pouches. Easier to remove the weight and clean up when you're done.
We really like the easy to install/remove side panel. This lets you open or close off a 2nd side for morning or evening sun, when the low sun requires more shade. This arrangement lets in more air and blocks less view than the more fully enclosed XL. Pacific Breeze says they plan on selling a 2nd side panel as an add on in the future, so you can enclose 3 sides if you want. But really, the sun wouldn't be on both sides. So that would be more useful for privacy or wind protection, rather than for additional shade. There is more than enough shade as it is.
The zipper floor is pretty cool too. If you want, you can unzip it and roll it up, creating a shaded area where kids can dig in the sand, etc.
Tent seems pretty durable. Material is strong, but light, and pretty easy to fold up when done.
Only minor quibble, as with all products, is that it takes a bit of effort squeezing it back into the bag. Would prefer it if the bag was a bit more roomy, so that I didn't worry I was going to tear it. Maybe Pacific Breeze can address the bag in a future version.
Overall, we got a lot of use out of this on our recent weeklong trip to Florida beaches. And we expect to use it for future beach trips, soccer games, trips to the lake or park, and even backyard play.
Most recent customer reviews
After first use, there is already a small hole in the tent. We aren’t sure if that was already there, but we didn’t use the tent heavily so were...Read more