Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 14, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for a coworker, on behalf of my company. I asked her for her honest feedback, so I could know whether to send this to others. She felt awkward telling me that, while the pistachio's were good, the fruit was soggy and some of the nuts were stale. I felt very embarrassed to have given this as a gift.
0Comment| 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2016
I started not to post this but-then I thought I wish someone had really let me know about this item so I could have had the knowledge that I needed to make an informed purchase. the small box that holds the fruit and nuts is only about 8 and 1/2 by 8 and 1/2 -that measurement includes the wood sides which is almost 3/8 inches thick. Had more almonds than anything else and the fruit tasted stale and gummy, not at all like dried fruit should taste. This was a Christmas gift for my husband and I thought with the money that it cost, since the quantity was not good at least it would taste good----nope. I was extremely disappointed.
11 comment| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 14, 2017
This is a tiny thing--I thought it was huge! I bought it for a department of people but it wasn't big enough. Take note of the size! Too much money for size that came.
on October 24, 2012
I got this as a Christmas present for my Aunt who loves both dried fruit and nuts. I actually had to supplement this gift with something else because the tray size was so small. I was really disappointed. The quality was great, but the price for the size was not.
22 comments| 214 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2016
Poor quality and poor quantity. Get a clue!
on December 21, 2011
VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Wow... talk about SMALL!! this is in a 9" x 9" box sub divided by four smaller containers. Very small portions for the large price! I can get my fruit and nuts in states other than Cali. if this is what everything costs. Save your money, go to your grocery and make your own fruit/nut tray. You'll get 3 x's the amount and will look much better.
1111 comments| 234 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2018
Its nice to be able to order a pack of dried fruit and nuts and have it delivered to my friend. These were delicious and she completely enjoyed them. This was shipped on time and arrived on time for the event she was celebrating, so I was very pleased.
on September 12, 2016
This was a gift to my out of state sister for her birthday. My cheeky 2 year old niece loved and ate all the apricots within an hour of opening her mom's package, leaving the difficult to chew nuts and all the nibbled dried fruit pieces for the birthday mom. I guess I will need to look for dried apricots for my niece when I go visit them on my next trip.
review image
on December 24, 2017
Perfect house gift. Very well packaged. Was so happy with the first one we gave it as a gift. Ordered one just for us. It came over night! We weren't expecting it for three days! Perfect!
on February 2, 2017
Gave as a gift to inlaws. They loved it and said it was the best food gift they'd ever received. It also arrived early which is a bonus during the holiday season.