Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 459 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 575 reviews
on July 14, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for a coworker, on behalf of my company. I asked her for her honest feedback, so I could know whether to send this to others. She felt awkward telling me that, while the pistachio's were good, the fruit was soggy and some of the nuts were stale. I felt very embarrassed to have given this as a gift.
0Comment| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2016
I started not to post this but-then I thought I wish someone had really let me know about this item so I could have had the knowledge that I needed to make an informed purchase. the small box that holds the fruit and nuts is only about 8 and 1/2 by 8 and 1/2 -that measurement includes the wood sides which is almost 3/8 inches thick. Had more almonds than anything else and the fruit tasted stale and gummy, not at all like dried fruit should taste. This was a Christmas gift for my husband and I thought with the money that it cost, since the quantity was not good at least it would taste good----nope. I was extremely disappointed.
11 comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2012
I got this as a Christmas present for my Aunt who loves both dried fruit and nuts. I actually had to supplement this gift with something else because the tray size was so small. I was really disappointed. The quality was great, but the price for the size was not.
22 comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2016
So... dumb me, I should have read the other reviews before purchasing. Not as pictured, small, stale, and frankly embarrassing as a gift. AMAZON! - drop this one.
on December 21, 2011
VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Wow... talk about SMALL!! this is in a 9" x 9" box sub divided by four smaller containers. Very small portions for the large price! I can get my fruit and nuts in states other than Cali. if this is what everything costs. Save your money, go to your grocery and make your own fruit/nut tray. You'll get 3 x's the amount and will look much better.
1111 comments| 230 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2017
This is a tiny thing--I thought it was huge! I bought it for a department of people but it wasn't big enough. Take note of the size! Too much money for size that came.
on December 11, 2016
Poor quality and poor quantity. Get a clue!
on April 26, 2011
I'm sure that the fruit and nuts are just fine. But, if for example, you want to buy fruit and nuts that were grown in the Golden State instead of just packed there, you should know that on the label on the back it says that it's from Argentina, another country I've forgotten, and the USA. No mention of California at all.
22 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2016
My boyfriend sent this to me as gift and I love it. It has so many dates! There are also prunes apricots, pears and plums. All are dried and delicious. He thought it'd be a nice alternative to candy or flowers and it is. it's sweet but healthy alternative and flowers die.
It has pistachios and almonds which I never buy myself but quickly became addicted to munching on them. i portioned them out though.
on January 5, 2015
Very small packet, completely misleading with the picture. It was a shame for me after sending as a gift to someone.