Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Golden State Fruit Pacific Coast Classic Dried Fruit Tray Gift
Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 391 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 14, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for a coworker, on behalf of my company. I asked her for her honest feedback, so I could know whether to send this to others. She felt awkward telling me that, while the pistachio's were good, the fruit was soggy and some of the nuts were stale. I felt very embarrassed to have given this as a gift.
on December 21, 2011
VERY DISAPPOINTING!
Wow... talk about SMALL!! this is in a 9" x 9" box sub divided by four smaller containers. Very small portions for the large price! I can get my fruit and nuts in states other than Cali. if this is what everything costs. Save your money, go to your grocery and make your own fruit/nut tray. You'll get 3 x's the amount and will look much better.
1111 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2012
I got this as a Christmas present for my Aunt who loves both dried fruit and nuts. I actually had to supplement this gift with something else because the tray size was so small. I was really disappointed. The quality was great, but the price for the size was not.
22 comments| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2016
I started not to post this but-then I thought I wish someone had really let me know about this item so I could have had the knowledge that I needed to make an informed purchase. the small box that holds the fruit and nuts is only about 8 and 1/2 by 8 and 1/2 -that measurement includes the wood sides which is almost 3/8 inches thick. Had more almonds than anything else and the fruit tasted stale and gummy, not at all like dried fruit should taste. This was a Christmas gift for my husband and I thought with the money that it cost, since the quantity was not good at least it would taste good----nope. I was extremely disappointed.
on April 26, 2011
I'm sure that the fruit and nuts are just fine. But, if for example, you want to buy fruit and nuts that were grown in the Golden State instead of just packed there, you should know that on the label on the back it says that it's from Argentina, another country I've forgotten, and the USA. No mention of California at all.
22 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
Since I gave this as a gift I haven't tried the food. However I was a bit disappointed in the way it looked. In the picture everything has been loosened up and primped so it presents well and seems more than it is, but it doesn't appear as nice 'in person' with it all squished in and flattened out. Had I seen this before buying I would have gone with one slightly larger.
on December 7, 2012
I felt it was well worth it. Good combination. Although a lot of people complained about the size and price, I felt it was a great deal considering it was free shipping, fast delivery, well packed, good variety, and delicious. I would recommend it!
on November 21, 2009
I purchased one for a gift and decided to try one for myself. The dried fruit was moiste and tastey. The nuts were fresh. I would definetly recommed this as a holiday basket or a thinking of you. The apperance was good and the taste just as good.
on September 21, 2010
The dried fruit and pistachios were really good. Would purchase again from this company.
on October 16, 2010
I wasn't sure what to expect with fruit ordered over the internet but this gift box was really fresh and delicious.

I will be definitely ordering from this company in the future with no hesitation.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.