Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 464 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 585 reviews
on July 14, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for a coworker, on behalf of my company. I asked her for her honest feedback, so I could know whether to send this to others. She felt awkward telling me that, while the pistachio's were good, the fruit was soggy and some of the nuts were stale. I felt very embarrassed to have given this as a gift.
0Comment| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2016
I started not to post this but-then I thought I wish someone had really let me know about this item so I could have had the knowledge that I needed to make an informed purchase. the small box that holds the fruit and nuts is only about 8 and 1/2 by 8 and 1/2 -that measurement includes the wood sides which is almost 3/8 inches thick. Had more almonds than anything else and the fruit tasted stale and gummy, not at all like dried fruit should taste. This was a Christmas gift for my husband and I thought with the money that it cost, since the quantity was not good at least it would taste good----nope. I was extremely disappointed.
11 comment| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2012
Since I gave this as a gift I haven't tried the food. However I was a bit disappointed in the way it looked. In the picture everything has been loosened up and primped so it presents well and seems more than it is, but it doesn't appear as nice 'in person' with it all squished in and flattened out. Had I seen this before buying I would have gone with one slightly larger.
on January 22, 2015
tough, tasteless
on September 19, 2017
Pretty much the only things actually good within this box are the dates, apricot and pistachios. The rest are just bland. What in the world..? I don't know what those slices are; apple, pear? It's just bland and squishy.. blahh.. Prunes are bland and the almonds are not so good. Arrgh..
on December 9, 2016
Much smaller than I thought it would be. but looks great-- they are for gifts.
on February 2, 2017
Gave as a gift to inlaws. They loved it and said it was the best food gift they'd ever received. It also arrived early which is a bonus during the holiday season.
on March 1, 2017
My Stepmom like the gift.
on January 2, 2017
Too small for the price
on April 17, 2017
Perfect healthy gift

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.