Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on November 22, 2013
This one fell apart within 2 weeks and would not recommend to purchase. The first thing to go is the derailler, you can gt the manufacture to send a new one and get a few more rides, then the gears will not change.
on September 7, 2010
The Gear-shift levers is a "toy-type" system, as well as the brake system.
I had to change them with a Shimano ($ 30) integrated brake-shifters system to provide more control while braking as well as more accurate and reliable shifting.
Adjusting the brakes was not an option (It did not fix the brake control neither they power).-
on December 12, 2009
I believe you get what you paid for, and this bike is an excellent ride for what you pay. It is made by the same company that makes Shwinn. It is a very heavy bike, but serves my purpose as a starter bike very well.
on September 11, 2014
Brought this bike fully assembled at K Mart the other day. It rode well but i only had it out twice and noticed a frayed rear brake line. The Brakes themselves made a hell of a lot of noise to begin with. I took it back and got my money back 4 days later. 2/5 Would not recommend, especially for trail riding
on March 26, 2016
First time I ever rode the bike (for weight loss) I was out in the country about 1.5-2 miles away from home, stood up to help pick up speed. Rear rim bent at a 45 degree angle almost throwing me over the handlebars. Had to lift the back of the bike and walk it home using the front wheel the whole way back.
on January 1, 2013
This was a nice inexpensive bike to ride with the kids. It arrived and wass easy tto assemble. The only issue was in how the wheels and tires were shipped. The tires were sent rolled up and greatly deformed. The tire bead would not set on the rim and kept coming off of the rim and blowing inner tubes. Pacific customer service was great and actually sent a replacement wheel, new tires and inner tubes to replace the ones that popped.
on March 18, 2010
I bought this bike so I could start to ride to work, about 1 mile one way, and I was on a budget. This bike is great for the money you pay for it. After reading the other reviews, I was kind of leery on buying this, but I did anyway, and I'm glad I did. It isn't of the highest quality, but you get a great bike for the price you pay.

I did change the seat immediately, the stock seat is very uncomfortable, that is major reason for the 4 stars. It still needs some adjustments, once I figure out how, I would like to adjust the positioning of the brake pads, among other little things.

Overall, this is a very good bike, not hard at all to put together (If you know your way around tools), and great exercise.
on April 21, 2010
exept for the fact that i have a 24 inch(basically same thing) i love this bike i bought it last augest, and it is now april the following year and i have only had 1 problam with it but still the ride is so smooth and it is so reliable. pacific bikes are the best!!!
on December 5, 2014
Do NOT buy this bike. We got it as a gift, and at that it was too expensive. Rear gear cluster stripped within days, making the bike useless. ( http://forums.bicycletutor.com/thread-1580.html)
on July 12, 2009
My daughter received this bike as a xmas present. First of all it came with a defective rear gear assembly. I had to go to a bike shop and buy a whole new set of gears. It is impossible to callibrate this bike to get the shifters to work properly. It's heavy and hard to ride. The bolts require constant retightening and the cables need to be readjusted often. This is a cheap bike and you get what you pay for. Spend more money and save money in the long run.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.