Pacific Foods Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 12oz, 12-pack
- A savory base of mushrooms combined with garlic and crème fraiche delivers a delicious, robust flavor
- Great as a base for soups, casseroles and sauces. Gluten-free.
- Mix soup with equal parts milk or water and either microwave or heat on a stovetop
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 to 10 days
- 12-pack of 12-ounce cartons
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We believe you have the right to know what’s in your food. Our foods are sourced locally whenever possible, and every ingredient has a purpose.
Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- Gluten Free**
- Certified USDA Organic
- Simple & Savory
- A blend of roasted chicken, crème fraiche and garlic
- Create easy meals for the whole family to enjoy
- *USDA non-GMO and Organic since 9/1/1995; Cert: Z-35009-2208; Issued 5/18/2018.
**Please refer to list of ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Classic Chicken & Dumplings
Use Cream of Chicken to create this easy and classic home-cooked meal
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast cut into 3 inch pieces.
1 tsp salt.
1 tsp ground pepper.
1 tbsp olive oil . 1 tbsp thyme . 3 carrots, diced.
3 celery stalks, diced.
1 yellow onion, cut into half moons.
1 cup frozen peas.
12 oz Pacific Foods Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
32 oz Pacific Foods Free Range Chicken Broth.
- Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven, cook chicken on medium heat for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through so both sides are browned.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, thyme and olive oil to the pot, cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add peas, Free Range Organic Chicken Broth and Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup and bring to a simmer.
- Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- To make the dumplings, in a small bowl whisk together dumpling ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low and drop the mixture into the broth in 8 large spoonfuls. Simmer, covered, until the dumplings are firm, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Pacific Foods Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup is as versatile as it is delicious. A savory base of mushrooms combined with garlic and crème fraiche from our founder's farms deliver a delicious, robust flavor that your family is sure to love. This soup is great as a base for soups, casseroles and sauces. Pacific Foods Organic Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup comes in a 12-pack of 12-ounce cartons. At Pacific Foods, we believe that making foods we're proud of is as much about the ingredients we use as it is about the actual recipe. We steer clear of additives, preservatives and common allergens, and avoid GMOs. The way we see it, nature knows how foods should taste, and we just try to follow her lead.
Product detailsFlavor:Cream of Mushroom
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.31 x 1.75 x 3.81 inches; 9 Pounds
- Item model number : 05468
- UPC : 129500611018 773821300641 052603054683
- Manufacturer : Pacific Foods
- ASIN : B003VIJI1A
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,731 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Allergen: MilkThis product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
WATER, MUSHROOMS*, CREME FRAICHE (CULTURED CREAM*, CULTURED MILK*)*, RICE STARCH*, RICE FLOUR*, CREAM*, SEA SALT, GARLIC POWDER*, ONION POWDER*. *ORGANIC
Mix with equal parts milk or water and heat.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.