Pacific Merchants 10-pc French Beechwood "Ensemble de Base" Basic Wooden Utensil Set
|Price:||$45.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Spoons and spatulas measure from 8-Inches through 14-Inches in length
- Hand crafted in France by small, artisan factories owned by families who have carved wood into spatulas, spatulas and utensils for generations
- Safe for non-stick cookware surfaces, porcelain, ceramic, glass or enamel and the hardness of the wood means they will resist staining or picking up odors
- French beechwood is sourced from known, legal and well-managed timber sources
- Simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry but if the wood ever appears dry, simply coat with a non-toxic mineral oil to replenish its beauty and rich look
Customers also shopped for
French beechwood spoons and spatulas are the world renowned classics that everyone grew up with. Your mom probably used one as they are the workhorse of wooden utensils for cooking, baking, stirring, serving and disciplining children (just kidding) for generations. French made beechwood spoons spatulas are an attractive yet functional way to serve and will certainly add joie de vivre to your family events or dinner parties. France is commonly known as the preeminent source for classically shaped, high-quality wooden spoons and spatulas as compared to anywhere else on the globe. Pacific Merchants sources beechwood from small, family-run artisan factories who value quality wood-working versus simply the speed of production. The world-class skill of carving hardwood spatulas and crafting small wooden accessories has been proudly passed down from generation to generation. If you look carefully, you will notice distinct carving marks somewhere on each piece. The natural features of the beechwood grain means no two pieces look the same. Each beechwood spoon and spatula has natural imperfections in the wood grain. These "beauty marks" are normal and add character and charm to each piece, almost like a sculptural piece of art. The sanded smooth handles feel comfortable and easy in your hand and will not become hot when rested on the side of a boiling pot. Beechwood is resistant to heat, staining, and picking up odors. Each piece has its own stamp of quality with the word "France" burned into each handle, denoting the pride and providence of wooden spatulas made In France. Take care of your beechwood wooden spoon and you will enjoy using it for years and years. C'est magnifique!