Pacific Merchants 6.5" Olivewood Wooden Honey Dipper
|Price:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drizzle golden streams of honey onto your scones, toast, tea, crêpes, and anything else you can possibly put honey on.
- A functional and classic design. ~ Each handle is hot stamped "Made in France" as a mark of high quality and French craftsmanship worldwide
- Wood is obtained from known, legal and well-managed timber sources
- Strong olivewood construction - Safe for non-stick surfaces
- Hand crafted in France by small, artisan factories owned by families who have carved French olivewood into wooden spatulas, tools and utensils for generations
Customers also shopped for
Pacific Merchants source their olive wood from small artisan factories and you can see actual hand carving on each piece. Olive wood is considered the crème de la crème for making wooden spatulas, hardwood tools and wooden utensils due to its beauty, hardness and durability. The hardness of olive wood means condiment tools like these will resist penetration by liquids, staining or picking up odors. From the sanded smooth handles that feel easy and comfortable in your hand to nicely carved condiment spoon shapes that are elegantly simple. No two pieces of olive wood look the same. Each piece has natural imperfections in the wood grain, which are normal "beauty marks" and are usually accompanied by interesting grain patterns. Like a work of art, each and every piece looks like it's been hand sculptured. Each piece is stamped "Made In France" showing the pride of craftsmanship. Take care of your olivewood olive spoon and you will enjoy using it for years and year. C'est magnifique!
French wooden utensils have a rich history and an important place in culinary culture. All French wood spoons, tools, and spatulas are lovingly hand-crafted and imported from France, and thus are of the highest quality and beauty. Wood spoons will not discolor food, alter taste, conduct heat, or melt. Pacific Merchants believes in the “Enduring Nature of Things Well Made,” and nature itself has provided a material in line with this belief. Olivewood is extremely strong and dense, with a tight grain that resists fraying edges. Cleaning is simple; wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
Drizzle golden streams of honey onto your scones, toast, tea, crêpes, and anything else you can possibly put honey on using Pacific Merchants’ Olivewood Honey Dipper. The grooves help eliminate mess when dipping honey as opposed to using an ordinary wood spoon. The silky smooth wood allows honey to slip off easily, as well as making twirling the handle a breeze.