Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
One of the most challenging aspects of going gluten free is figuring out which of the old favorite foods can be converted to a gluten free version that tastes like the old thing. This product makes that possible. LOVE this to use in recipes. Wouldn't eat it as a soup bc I'm no fan of just eating a cream of celery soup anyway, but that's not why I buy this. I have it on Subscribe & Save to keep my pantry stocked for use in RECIPES to replace Campbell's Cream of Celery soup, a completely even substitution, gluten free (GF), safe for Celiac Disease sufferers. LOVE Pacific Natural Foods!! Can I give them 10 stars??????

Don't miss the other great organic GF condensed cream soups that Pacific Natural Foods also offers:
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
and
Pacific Natural Foods Organic Cream Of Chicken Condensed Soup, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)

I have these on Subscribe & Save to keep my pantry stocked for use in RECIPES to replace Knorr bouillon cubes, a completely even substitution, gluten free (GF), safe for Celiac Disease sufferers. These are PERFECT substitutions in recipes to make those casseroles and comfort foods and gravies gluten free:
Edward & Sons Not-Beef Bouillon Cubes, 3.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Edward & Sons Low Sodium Veggie Bouillon Cubes, 2.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Edward & Sons Not-Chick'n Bouillon Cubes, LOW SODIUM, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Whenever a friend contacts me to get info to help someone newly diagnosed who needs gluten free foods (whether it's for celiac, gluten intolerance, wheat allergy, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis, ADHD, autism, leaky gut, or brain function), I always provide them with one of these soups in the care package. I also give them some of these:
Organic Gluten Free Teriyaki Sauce (8.5oz)
San J Organic Wheat Free Tamari Soy Sauce Gold Label Travel Packs, 200-Count Packages
Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta, Spaghetti, Organic, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6) (or other of the Tinkyada pastas),
Ancient Harvest Quinoa Organic Pasta Gluten Free, Elbows, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12),
Pastariso Organic Brown Rice Angel Hair, 8-Ounce (Pack of 12),
Sam Mills Pasta D'Oro Gluten Free Penne Rigate, 1-Pound (Pack of 6),
Chex, Rice Chex, Gluten Free, Oven Toasted Rice Cereal, 12.8oz Box, and
Chex Honey Cereal, 13.8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Natural Nectar Gluten Free Cracklebred, Sun Dried Tomato & Oregano, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
on May 20, 2012
I tried this boxed cream of celery soup in 2 dishes recently and BOTH turned out fabulous. Although I must admit it is not a very strong flavor of celery, it works just great if you add in one Rapunzel Sea Salt/Herb bouillion cube and some water to 1/2 of the package. Then I just stir it in to my rice or quinoa dish and put a little poultry seasoning in. BOTH TIMES everyone was WOWED!! (Of course, I added in sautéed onions and garlic in one dish and onions, garlic, red peppers and celery in the other dish.)

Regardless, I just signed up for the Subscribe and Save for this new Pacific Condensed Cream of Celery Soup, because my husband is not only
GF but is allergic to tomatoes (Arrgh...).

YAY FOR COOKING WITH SAUCES AGAIN! THANK YOU AND BLESS YOU, PACIFIC FOODS! You are on my "A-List" forever!!!
on January 16, 2011
My husband is allergic to wheat, therefore a Gluten Free diet is a must. I have hoped to see one day a gluten free version of "Cream of" type of soups. Well! Kudos to Pacific Natural Foods for coming out with Cream Celery, Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushrooms and they all are Gluten Free! Oh we love this stuff, I ordered a case of each - they are a must in my pantry. This stuff is great for quick meals - including rice and chicken dish using Cream of Mushroom (like Campbell's soup recipe).

Hope to see more companies pay attention to the need of more gluten free stuff! I am a HUGE fan of Pacific Natural Foods for good!
on April 11, 2012
I really wanted to love this product since I use a lot of cream of celery soup as sauce and casserole base. Celery is one of the "dirty Dozen" foods that should only be eaten in their organic forms. If I did a blindfold test on this soup, I would have called it a very salty cream of mushrom, with a slightly unpleasant after taste. My original order was a "subscribe and Save, and I neglected to cancel before the second shipment arrived. Ouch! A real disappointment.
on March 25, 2011
The Pacific Brand "Cream of" soups are a great replacement for those to have to go gluten free. The taste is as good or better than the traditional condensed soups. The only reason it's four stars is that most often, you must add some GF flour or other GF thickener as it can be a tish on the thin side (compared to traditional soups). Will buy this again and again and so thankful to have found a GF version that is high quality and tastes just as good, if not BETTER!
on February 19, 2012
I've been looking for this soup organically and not in an aluminum can. Trying to stay away from BPA when possible. I use this soup in a recipes and it has been a great replacement to the stuff in a can. I don't eat this soup plain, but it's been working out well in my recipes!
on August 8, 2014
This is the only brand of cream of celery and cream of mushroom soup that I will purchase. It is a delicious product contained in secure packaging.
on November 9, 2011
We were glad to finally find some Gluten Free soups to use. There are many times that when I go to make something that it calls for soups and when cooking gluten free it's hard sometimes to find the right thing to substitute. Now we've found it!
on November 29, 2012
good soup for a cold chilly day.....nice flavor.....the only drawback for me is that the box can be messy to open.....i use scissors to cut the box because u can't rip it open
on December 22, 2011
It is great having cream soups for recipes again since I cannot eat gluten! Tastes better than Campbell's. I feel better serving it because it is not full of chemicals as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.