Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on March 17, 2013
I have Celiac disease & eat gluten free because of this. Tomato soup w/grilled cheese was a childhood favorite of mine and I hadn't had one I truly liked for years, until I found Pacific brand tomato soup! When I can find it locally I will have it 2-3 times per week. I'm thrilled I found it on Amazon & can buy it in bulk. Even if you don't have to eat gluten free for medical/health reasons, this is a delicious soup!
on October 13, 2013
I have liked cream of tomato soup since I was a kid, and still do. This is much handier than canned soup, which has to be stirred a lot so as not to be lumpy. This soup is creamy and delicious. I heat it in the microwave for a cup of soup, but I also add a few ingredients to use if for gazpacho. One box makes about 6 coffee mugs of soup. If you don't use it all at once, it can be refrigerated. The shelf life of the case I got is about 7 months. The ingredients are organic. They include milk, tomato, garlic powder, onion powder and a couple of other things, all natural.
on February 16, 2014
I've been using this brand of tomato soup for at least a decade. Try it and you will never go back to regular canned tomato soup. While I would be happier if it had a little less salt it is not extreme. Straight out of the box the soup is great, but it also can be made into stupendously good soups with some additions. Curried with corn and a bit of onion it is wonderful. Great with Thai seasonings. Add Brie, Havarti, Gorgonzola, Romano or Parmesan cheese and a bit of green onion and you have a delicious lunch or dinner soup. And, of course, it is organic. The calorie count is decent as well. It is wonderful when you find a product that is easy to prepare but still special and this one is.
VINE VOICEon July 30, 2014
This order from Amazon was my first time tasting this soup. I had read all the good reviews. It lived up to all the acclaim. This is by far the BEST tomato soup I have ever tasted. And it comes ready to pour, heat, and serve, no dilution needed. Goooooood soup!
on April 17, 2014
I love Pacific products. My household is particularly obsessed with the Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup. Costco stopped carrying it and the grocery stores have it priced outrageously high. So I turned to my trusty Amazon to see if I could locate it. Alas, I could not. But I did find the bulk purchase of the Creamy Tomato Soup. It is good - particularly with a little bit of added salt, pepper and garlic powder - and the price can't be beat. For those who enjoy a delicious bowl of soup frequently, stock up. It's worth it.
on September 16, 2013
Before I found out I was gluten intolerent I ate this soup and it tasted so good compared to other soups. I liked it better than other brands, so much so I gave it to several friends. They all LOVED the taste and agreed this is the best tomato soup. Now that I have a gluten issue, I am glad this soup is gluten free and I can still enjoy it. I know it costs more that the stuff in the can but, it already contains the milk you would use to dilute the product in the first place. So all you need to do is heat and eat. REALLY GREAT SOUP !
on October 16, 2016
There is no tomato soup in large chain grocery stores that compares. It's thick and tastes of tomato, surprise surprise. I consume half the cartons contents at a time and since my pan has measurement lines on it I just pour it in the pan up to the line to know I have used half the soup. Shake first.
on November 28, 2011
I have tried many different brands and this IS the best. It is thick so you have to shack it up before pouring, no milk needed. It is very good tomato soup and filling. The top has a screw cap so do not have to use the whole thing at one time.
on October 26, 2013
I have celiac disease and had a hard time finding a tomato soup without wheat. This soup is gluten free and is so comforting and delicious. I say comforting because to me it's like a comfort food. It makes me feel relaxed and content. I feel like Mr. Food, because after every sip I say, OOH IT'S SO GOOD! I was getting it at the market and they stopped carrying it. I was so happy to find I could get a whole case of it online.
on March 27, 2014
This soup is wonderful. I think it has a heart tomato flavor with a hint of.... cheese I suppose but it is a perfect balance.
I like to add some spicy basil from my garden and a few fresh cut chunks of tomato before heating it.
It is a staple in my kitchen, a bowl of soup and a salad with fresh avocado dressing. Oh getting hungry - gotta run