- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Sasquatch Books; 1st Edition, 1st Printing edition (March 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570611777
- ISBN-13: 978-1570611773
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,342,278 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pacific Northwest Trail Guide: The Official Guidebook for Long Distance and Day Hikers Paperback – March 1, 2001
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Ron Strickland is an environmentalist who founded the Pacific Northwest Trail 30 years ago. His numerous books include Whistlepunks and Geoducks: Oral Histories from the Pacific Nothwest. Strickland lives in Seattle.