Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 201 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 221 reviews
on March 18, 2014
This is by far the best Playhouse that is also portable and made/designed for outdoor use. Assembly is a piece of cake with clear detailed instructions...even my wife has no problems assembling it and the kids love to help out, seriously, it's almost like a (easy)Erector Set, one day we took it apart and put it back together FIVE times just because the kids liked to help out doing it - assembling it is almost a toy/game of itself! When assembled it's very, very sturdy as you can run into it, jump onto it from the couch, cats trying to escape from the inside of it, nothing will bring it down and if it does, won't break it. Fabric is super-high quality, think Nylon material used in higher quality outdoor camping tents (yes, it's that good) It's very resistant to marker or crayon and easily cleanable with a wash rag. The graphics are professional looking and very detailed so we don't mind looking at it smack in the middle of our living room. Speaking of smack in the middle of our living room, this thing is BIG (which is what we and our girls love about it) at 58"x58"x48" please make sure to measure to get an idea of the size as it may be overwhelming for certain rooms. We got lucky as it fits in our 3 year olds bedroom as well because sometimes we have sleep-overs myself, my wife, and our two girls fit comfortably in it, we've also had a few "Camping Nights" in our living room where we lite a fire in the fireplace, have smores', and watch a movie (very cool). We are also able to easily fit a child's size table with chairs for tea parties and pillows off to the side to read books. For outdoor use the fabric is water resistant to protect against showers, the two non-sloped roof sides have large openings coved with mesh and the windows all have roll down fabric shades. When broken down it's ultra portable (about the size if a bagged fold-out chair except a little shorter) so we are able to bring it down to our shore house and are even able to set it up on the beach on a calm, non-windy day (be absolutely sure to spike it in the sand or it will blow away!). This is by far one of the best investments we have made when it comes to toys or whatever you want to call it. Absolutely invaluable! Enjoy having new adventures with your children:)
review image
11 comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2016
LOVE this tent! It is adorable and HUGE! My 2 year old and and an adult (Grammie in picture) can fit in it comfortably with a table, two chairs and one of the kids foam chairs. We can also fit my nephew in there with us when he visits. Its also very easy to put together. HIGHLY recommend this tent if you have the room.
review image review image
on December 29, 2014
Better than expected. Really big. My 5 year old can easily stand in it.
review image
on August 31, 2017
I was so excited for this play tent, it looked great and I loved the size. The tent itself is great and it's huge. The problem is with the cheap plastic shock corded poles which are dangerous! After less than a day of having it up the tip that goes into the connector broke and the pole snapped up and split my daughter's gums open. She didn't touch it, I was in there with her and it happened so fast I wasn't sure what happened until I saw the pole had come loose from the connector. I'm so thankful that it didn't get her in the eye where the injury could have been worse. I cannot recommend this product to anyone in good conscience. If the poles were better material it would be perfect.
on July 18, 2016
Totally adorable! All windows have flaps to open and close as well as the door and a little doggie door in the back. The vented roof is very nice for airflow as well it is plenty large enough for for children varying fun to do six years of age. As luck would have it, I happen to find a two-sided Play mat that gave it just the right amount of cushion instead of just being on a hard floor, as this does not have a floor underneath it like the tent would. I think the good part about that is that if you want to use it outside for a play it would be a lot easier to clean without an attached bottom to it. It is very, very easy to put together. The color coding of the polls was a very smart idea. Also, purchasing a few U shaped Metal anchors can easily hold this down outside if it's a somewhat windy day. We happened to have some because of other tents we own, but I'm sure they can be found in any sporting goods store. Or, online at Amazon. LOL
on November 16, 2016
This play house is the best!!! Set up was super easy! Took about 10 minutes. The house is very sturdy but light as a feather and can easily be picked up and moved. I get out by simply lifting it up over my head and scooting out. It is also breathable inside and doesn't get too stuffy since the sides of the "roof" are mesh at the top. You can easily look in and provides nice airflow. The doggy door in the back is also really fun! My niece loves it and plays with it everyday.
on January 13, 2014
She was excited while we assembled it, and loved it from the minute it was up. She's two and not yet into playing house, but she runs in there with her pillow to pretend nap, takes toys in to store them, runs in and out playing hide and seek, and letting sisters in only with her permission. It was easy to set up, and easy to move in and out of the way (it does take up a lot of space). We are going to cut a mat to use for a floor so she can play outside when the weather warms up.
on February 29, 2016
We have had this for several years! I'm just now writing a review. This is an awesome company and a great tent for kids. I cannot tell you how often we pull this thing out and put it up then take it down, to store it. It is easy to assemble and take down. And my daughter has had so much fun with it!
on August 28, 2016
I absolutely love this playhouse! It's super cute, I put the Minnie Mouse kitchenette in there, a fold out toddler sofa and a toy organizer. My 4 year old loves playing and preparing meals for me in this playhouse. Easy to assemble ( after you stare at the box a couple of times to figure out the actual placement of the tent) and the best part is that it can be taken down or relocated in minutes. I bought the largest size, which is huge, but the smaller size I'm pretty sure would have worked just as well. Great purchase.
on February 6, 2012
I bought this for my daughters for Christmas (ages 3.5 years and 1.5 years). I had it all set up and waiting for them with doll cradles and dolls waiting inside. It was a huge hit! They didn't even notice that there were other presents wrapped up under the tree! :-) It's super easy to put together even without directions and it can be taken apart just as easily and becomes very small. We moved to Japan last month and this was one of the toys that I packed into a suitcase to take on the plane with us instead of having it shipped. The girls absolutely love it and play in it every day. Before we moved they had friends come over including a 5 year old boy who started diving through the windows which would cause the sides to bend but they'd go right back into place once he got through. My 3 1/2 year old started copying him before I could stop her and she got caught half in and half out the window (so all her weight was on that area) but the tent didn't collapse or break or even rip! She's 28 pounds to give you an idea. :-) Since Christmas it's been dived into, twisted, tipped over and had the walls used for the floor, etc. It's held up beautifully without any rips, tears, or stains. I love the mesh windows that let me peer in but I do admit that more often than not I'll crawl in through the dog door to suprise them. :-D I can't wait for our furniture and things to get here so I can put together their play kitchen and put it there for them. Oh and it easily lets both my husband and I fit inside to play with both the girls. We can't stand all the way up though of course since we're too tall. :-) It IS rather big but that just makes it all the better because then toys can fit inside it and hide them from view. :-) If you decide to buy it you won't be let down!