Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.05 shipping
+ $6.57 shipping
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
|Price:||$16.99 + $5.05 shipping|
|You Save:||$8.00 (32%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make the recycling process more efficient with The Aluminum Can Crusher
- Instantly crushes all 12- and 16-ounce cans to about 1 inch, so space is saved when storing and transporting them
- Sturdy all-steel construction is durable, with an easy-to-grab handle that makes it easy to operate
- Simply hold the crusher's handle and pull it down to crush a can
- Easy to hang on the wall and measures approximately 16 inches long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I did right from the start:
1. Use bolts. washers, and nuts to secure it to a solid surface. I drilled neat and appropriate holes in the side of my cupboard and fastened the crusher over my sink. Using the supplied screws will likely result in them pulling loose from the surface. A great deal of pressure and force (although easy to pull) is used to crush the can to abt 1". With bolts and nuts the Crusher stays secure and shouldn't rip away from the wall. Also, the small amount of liquid from the cans drips right into the sink.
2. Alter the bottom lip of the Crusher so cans will not shoot out the front side while crushing them. They can become quite the missle as they shoot across the room. This alteration is accomplished in one or two ways. Use pliers to bend the bottom lip up abt 3/8 to 1/2". The cans will then stay firm in the Crusher unit as they are compacted. OR you can drop a large head screw or bolt in the hole (already in the product) in the bottom of the lip. This will assist in keeping the can from slipping out. The first method seems to function the best in my experience.
3. Lubricate the inner/outer moving parts with Crisco type shortening or paste. I use this since it is near my sink and dishes. If your Crusher is not near food or cooking items then any oil lubricant or grease would work.
I mounted my Crusher to function with left-hand (I'm right-handed but because of medical reasons my left is much stronger)operation.Read more ›
|Length: 2:16 Mins|
|Length: 3:08 Mins|
|Length: 0:01 Mins|
Quality Metal Should withstand the test of time. Compacted 6 cans into the size of 1. (6X the space savings) That saves me bags and storage space. Less trips to the recycling center.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome product! Crushes cans with ease. Made well and easy to mount. Price was great for the quality!Published 2 hours ago by Stacie
Much sturdier than any other crusher I have used in the past. Those usually fail in less than a year. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Carl
this crusher destroys aluminum can's like they're a peasant village in Darfur. i recommend it to anyone who drinks alot of pepsi.Published 4 days ago by Elizabeth Laiche
Take it out of the box, screw it to something solid, and start crushing. This is made very solid is built to last. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Movie Watcher
I find a hard time understanding all of the five-star and four-star comments. My can crusher became four stars for me only because I had to modify it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Dennis
Nice heavy duty crusher that keeps can in place better than other versions.Published 5 days ago by Granola Girl
Very easy to use. Made of steel and looks like it will last for a very long time. Love the fact that it also does 16oz.Published 5 days ago by Cat Dennis