Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
- Low Return Rate: 55% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "can crusher"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make the recycling process more efficient with The Aluminum Can Crusher
- Instantly crushes all 12- and 16-ounce cans to about 1 inch, so space is saved when storing and transporting them
- Sturdy all-steel construction is durable, with an easy-to-grab handle that makes it easy to operate
- Simply hold the crusher's handle and pull it down to crush a can
- Easy to hang on the wall and measures approximately 16 inches long
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Aluminum Can Crusher instantly crushes most cans to about 1 inch. Simply hold the handle and pull it down. Even more, the sturdy all-steel construction is durable. Save valuable space both where you store the cans and when you transport them. Now you can haul 5 times as many aluminum cans. It means you'll have less trips to the recycling center and each trip will be worth more money. Best of all, you'll be doing your part to help the environment. Recycling is fun and easier than ever with the Crusher.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. I have big hands and after half my cans, I had developed a blister on the outside of my hand. I resolved this by wearing a glove on that hand, but if the hand hold was flared about an inch wider it would be more comfortable.
Overall, this is an awesome product and I would definitely recommend it to a friend or buy another one for my self.
What I did right from the start:
1. Use bolts. washers, and nuts to secure it to a solid surface. I drilled neat and appropriate holes in the side of my cupboard and fastened the crusher over my sink. Using the supplied screws will likely result in them pulling loose from the surface. A great deal of pressure and force (although easy to pull) is used to crush the can to abt 1". With bolts and nuts the Crusher stays secure and shouldn't rip away from the wall. Also, the small amount of liquid from the cans drips right into the sink.
2. Alter the bottom lip of the Crusher so cans will not shoot out the front side while crushing them. They can become quite the missle as they shoot across the room. This alteration is accomplished in one or two ways. Use pliers to bend the bottom lip up abt 3/8 to 1/2". The cans will then stay firm in the Crusher unit as they are compacted. OR you can drop a large head screw or bolt in the hole (already in the product) in the bottom of the lip. This will assist in keeping the can from slipping out. The first method seems to function the best in my experience.
3. Lubricate the inner/outer moving parts with Crisco type shortening or paste. I use this since it is near my sink and dishes. If your Crusher is not near food or cooking items then any oil lubricant or grease would work.
I mounted my Crusher to function with left-hand (I'm right-handed but because of medical reasons my left is much stronger)operation. Be sure to mount it for your convenience and functionality
The lever on the Crusher is fairly easy to pull. A quick fast pull functions best for me and the unit really does crush aluminum (no thick metal or some small pet food cans)cans to about 1/2". Crushed cans require about 5 times less space than un-crushed ones.
The surface of the unit is white, attractive, and durable and blends in quite well with my kitchen decor.
In summary, I don't know what I'd do without the Crusher. It performs better than expected, is durable, attractive, and the price is very reasonable. I read several reviews regarding numerous crushers and this one seemed to me to have the greatest potential and with some adjustments it can be about the best one around.
I hope this review is helpful and your cans become flattened as you contribute to Recycling and the betterment of us liquid-drinking species.
Most recent customer reviews
Many years of crushing.