Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.87 shipping
+ $4.87 shipping
Pacific Precision Metals THE CRUSHER Aluminum Can Compactor
|Price:||$20.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.67 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make the recycling process more efficient with The Aluminum Can Crusher
- Instantly crushes all 12- and 16-ounce cans to about 1 inch, so space is saved when storing and transporting them
- Sturdy all-steel construction is durable, with an easy-to-grab handle that makes it easy to operate
- Simply hold the crusher's handle and pull it down to crush a can
- Easy to hang on the wall and measures approximately 16 inches long
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What I did right from the start:
1. Use bolts. washers, and nuts to secure it to a solid surface. I drilled neat and appropriate holes in the side of my cupboard and fastened the crusher over my sink. Using the supplied screws will likely result in them pulling loose from the surface. A great deal of pressure and force (although easy to pull) is used to crush the can to abt 1". With bolts and nuts the Crusher stays secure and shouldn't rip away from the wall. Also, the small amount of liquid from the cans drips right into the sink.
2. Alter the bottom lip of the Crusher so cans will not shoot out the front side while crushing them. They can become quite the missle as they shoot across the room. This alteration is accomplished in one or two ways. Use pliers to bend the bottom lip up abt 3/8 to 1/2". The cans will then stay firm in the Crusher unit as they are compacted. OR you can drop a large head screw or bolt in the hole (already in the product) in the bottom of the lip. This will assist in keeping the can from slipping out. The first method seems to function the best in my experience.
3. Lubricate the inner/outer moving parts with Crisco type shortening or paste. I use this since it is near my sink and dishes. If your Crusher is not near food or cooking items then any oil lubricant or grease would work.
I mounted my Crusher to function with left-hand (I'm right-handed but because of medical reasons my left is much stronger)operation.Read more ›
|Length: 2:16 Mins|
|Length: 3:08 Mins|
|Length: 0:01 Mins|
Quality Metal Should withstand the test of time. Compacted 6 cans into the size of 1. (6X the space savings) That saves me bags and storage space. Less trips to the recycling center.
But we crush probably 100 cans a day, and this was looking pretty worn nearly two years ago when I joined the company. So another 40,000 cans have worn it to the point where it sometimes jams and sometimes kicks cans out the front, but it's still working.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect Aluminum Can Crusher - Although the can must be bent/partially crushed for The Crusher to work properly.Published 14 hours ago by John T. Miller Jr.
my husbands new favorite "toy"!! i attached this to our covered porch and everyone loves it! Read morePublished 1 day ago by SuthrnMom
So far it is teen ager proof. My son destroyed my previous can crusher. This one is much sturdier.Published 3 days ago by Maddog2551
It crushes cans with ease for disposal. Never had any problems crushing cans as it is a sturdy item.Published 4 days ago by A. Ingram
had to do the mods, bolt in bottom so cans don't jump out, more lag bolts to attach it to. wish it would hold the giant energy drink cans, doesn't open enough for monsters.Published 5 days ago by Big John
Have grown up with these things. Just bought my first house and had to have my own. Awesome can crusher.Published 6 days ago by Tacolab
Fantastic unit for the price. Looks neat and works extremely well. Easy to install. Crushes cans easily and works as well as adcertised if not better.Published 7 days ago by michael sonlin
Bought this for my Dad who crushes large 16 oz cans and this works great no problems.Published 9 days ago by shane Guerrero