|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.4 x 4.2 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||No Model|
|Size||50 WATT (EXN) 10 Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||10|
|Type of Bulb||Halogen|
|Special Features||MR16, GU5.3 Base, With Glass Cover|
(Pack Of 10) 50MR16/FL - EXN -50 Watt - Flood- 12V - MR16 - GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base - Light Bulb With Lens - 50W MR16
- Low Return Rate: 30% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "mr16 50w"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This KOR 50-Watt GU5.3 EXN MR16 12V Halogen Flood Light bulb, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen low voltage MR16 flood products provide bright light, together with high color rendering. This versatile "high-end" light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. The EXN MR16 GU5.3 light bulb will fit wherever there is a GU5.3 BI-Pin socket, and the mr16 EXN low voltage also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen MR16 floods have a dichroic reflector with a tungsten halogen capsule, therefore halogen products are a designer’s choice over incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. Most common used application for these bulbs includes residential and commercial down lights, track light, recessed can lights, pendants, and outdoor lighting applications.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only good thing about these bulbs is the price. I have yet to determine if the longitivtiy is good. However, out of the box and upon install the following negative characteristics became evident:
• All 20 bulbs had dirty glass. Some of the dirt was on the outside, but nearly all of it was in the inside of the glass where it could not be cleaned. Photos uploaded with this review, those in the dark, show this. I have also shown a photo next to a Philips bulbs, to demonstrated the opaqueness of the glass on this bulb
• The beam angles are not consistent. Some are wider
• Color temperature or light out put is not consistent. Even in a day shot, in the picture attached, you can see some are brighter. Worse, the brightest ones are in the brightest part of the room and their difference is even more pronounced in darkness.
• These bulbs are made in an undisclosed location. As far as I know, for electrical components, that is AGAINST THE LAW. Neither the packaging, nor the print on the back of the bulb indicate country of manufacture.
• In follow-up to the last point, the manufacturer's name does not appear anywhere on the bulb, nor on the package. There is no company name anywhere. That is also against the law for any electrical component.
• To make things worse, (no manufacturer information) the bulbs are not UL or CE listed.
In summary, despite the glowing remarks from others, be mindful you are buying dirty bulbs with inconsistent output and color temperature, and inconsistent beam angle from a seller who does not disclose by whom and where the item was produced. Frankly, I am at a loss as to how Amazon would allow this.
Update: Second bulb burned out after 2 day. Not just a bad bulb, confirms this is a bad product.
My original bulbs lasted 6+ years. If these replacements last even half as long, I"ll be happy. I cannot tell the difference between these replacement bulbs and the original bulbs. I plan to get a few of the 35-watt bulbs not only to conserve energy, but also because sometimes we don't need them to be as bright as the 50 watt'ers.
Picked up a pack of 10 for the price of a couple of bulbs from the local hardware store.
Quick shipping and these bulbs have been working great since I installed them. No problems at all
Because of this, I am using them in my kitchen and not my living room, for a cozier feel.
They plug right into the switch and work instantly. These are the newly designed bulbs as well, containing a glass plate on the front of the bulb.
In previous versions, the bulb was exposed and the glass plate came separately.
Very east to install now!