Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.18 shipping
Pack of 50g Over 100 PCS - Mixed Colours of Various Shaped Mixed Buttons for Sewing and Crafting
|Price:||$2.59 + $0.01 shipping|
- Every 50g there is on over 100 buttons.
- Buttons are plain and round and the colours our mixes are made up from can include: red, pink, plum, purple, yellow, green, brown, blue, orange, white and black. Owing to the variety, very few buttons will be the same or pairs
- Packaged in the Bead and Button Company header card packaging, great for a gift,
- Great Materials for Scrapbook,craft items and quilt project.
- Little buttons is perfect material of DIY. when your DIY craft by buttons being sent as a gift,your friend will love and admire your amazing idea.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
50G one pack is over 100pcs
there's little none-toxic smell,don't worry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery time was much faster than I expected. I ordered on August 9 and received them on August 28, 2014.
If you are looking and hoping for matching buttons of two or more, just find yourself a set that already comes that way. If you're using these for scrapbooking projects or anything that requires a bit of funk and color - then this is it. Every design is fun, bright and unique and while there may be a few that are duplicates, there are more than enough variations to keep this pack interesting. The buttons themselves are just slightly smaller than a dime and I did get a solo One-Off which I took more as the unexpected prize in my cracker jack sac of crafting accessories. Cute, not hand-painted but the imprinted designs seem very solidly in place, and perfect for any creative craftworks you have going on. Will probably end up buying again.
They do look stamped rather than "hand" painted (which honestly I can't remember if that was stated in the description anyways) and some of the patterns are slightly off but I wasn't afraid to use my sharpie to fill-in *slightly* on the edges.
Even if I hadn't done that, it wasn't enough to make me not want them or to use them. I really like them a lot I just have a lot of sharpies and colors and thought I would try it just to see how it would work on wooden buttons- if the sharpie or ink would bleed. It didn't, they look great either way though so thank you! Great price too!
Good price on them too. Very pleased!