Foamily 12 Pack- Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Wedges 1" X 12" X 12"
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.00 (27%)|
- Each WEDGE comes uncompressed and in prime condition! The Wedges in the photo will be exactly what you get.
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- 12 Pack covers 12 square feet - Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- For professional acoustic control, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- MADE IN USA - Passes the CA TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements. This is the Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. This product, passes the requirements tested in the CAL 117-2013 procedure
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take the guess work out of Acoustics
Hard surfaces inside the studio are the main causes of sound reflection, corners are the cause of reverb and any windows or mirrors will cause bouncing of sound.
The goal of New Level Acoustics is stopping these issues using state of the art acoustic panels.
Modular Absorption Studio Tiles
The main placement of the absorption tiles is directly next to the speakers and directly behind the listener or microphone.
When positioned properly, these acoustically-engineered studio panels provide the most accurate sound protection per square foot.
The position displayed in the image will maximize the absorption of the studio panels, helping eliminate the low frequency sounds created by the speakers
Performance Bass Traps
Bass traps are not just for bass!! This is a common misconception, they actually absorb a broadband of low to mid frequencies. This helps stop reverb in the corners of the room, which cause the most sound reflection in any room.
A great inexpensive way to clear your room of low end bass nodes
Bass traps are great for creating a divider between the ceiling and the walls, helping stop the most reverb of any absorption panel
IDEAL for smaller rooms
How Sounds Travel
This is a rough sketch of how sound travels through a room.
Podcasts and Webinars
Whether you are podcasting or hosting a Webinar, nobody likes to hear Echoes through your sounds.
Doing a video review for You Tube? Our acoustic panels will help eliminate Echo in any room of your house.