7 Pack Airtight Food Storage Container Set - Kitchen & Pantry Organization Containers - Labels & Chalk Marker - BPA Free Clear Plastic Kitchen and Pantry Organization Containers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Sets||7|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keep your food dry and safe with The SESENO Plastic Food Storage Containers
- Airtight easy lock lids to seal the container firmly and protect your food from pests, as well as moisture and air oxidization.
- Made of high-quality food grade plastic, BPA-Free, non-toxic and safe from any harmful materials.
- Suitable for Beans, Flour, Sugar, Coffee, Rice, Nuts, Snacks, Pet Food & More
- Set Included: 1 Tall Container, 2 Medium Container, 2 Small Containers, And 2 Mini Containers. Plus Free Bonus Labels & Liquid Chalk Marker
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
KEEP YOUR FOOD FRESHER with the SESENO 7 Piece Set Plastic Storage Container
Made of high-quality food grade plastic, BPA-Free, non-toxic and safe from any harmful materials. Suitable for Beans, Flour, Sugar, Coffee, Rice, Nuts, Snacks, Pet Food & More
1 Tall Container (8 cups /1.9 liters)
2 Medium Container (6 cups / 1.3 liters)
2 Small Containers (3.6 cups / 0.8 liter)
2 Mini Container (1.4 cups / 0.5 liter)
Airtight, Watertight, Leak Proof
Dishwasher Safe, Freezer Safe, Microwave Safe (Remove Lid)
Reusable and Durable
Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 1, 2022
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 2, 2022
Edit- I did some research and found out that polycarbonate plastic is the main material used for this type of storage container. If you want a clear container without it you'll need to get some quality glass containers. I changed my rating since they are decent for what they are. I got what I bought. If I didn't want polycarbonate I should have gotten quality glass.
It has a metal spring inside that is glued to the plastic lid and seems like when it gets unglued, the spring busts the lid and the pieces fall off.