4 Pack TSA Approved Luggage Locks with Keys for Travel – Flexible Ultra Secure Mini Key Padlock & Metal Zinc Alloy Material – Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Color||4 Pack - Black|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.67 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNIQUE NEW DESIGN TSA APPROVED LOCK: This one of a kind straight barrel luggage lock with keys is a sturdy, sleek and well-designed TSA lock. The straight cable stem and lock barrel provide a unique appearance. Our travel lock is 100% Travel Sentry complaint, which allows airport security to unlock inspect and re-lock bags without cutting or damaging the lock.
- ALL LOCKS IN PACKAGE ARE KEYED ALIKE: Every tsa recognized lock in the package will work with every key included.
- DURABLE, DEPENDABLE & BEST QUALITY: Our TSA accepted certified luggage locks were designed with durability in mind and are made from a high strength Zinc Alloy to provide a lifetime of security.
- EASY TO USE & MULTIPLE USES: Our uniquely designed TSA friendly key lock comes with a detachable wire stem. This stem easily slips through zipper pulls, duffle bags, purse latches, computer bags, backpacks, suitcases, briefcases and most carry-on items. This small lock is designed for smaller applications. It Includes two keys, you can use it just like any other traditional zipper lock.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Each lightweight lock comes with a 100%, no questions asked money back guarantee. Instructions come with every luggage padlock purchase.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
As experienced travellers with the purpose to deliver you the best travel accessories on the market, we know how important it is to protect your valuables during travel. Our travel locks have been engineered and designed using only premium zinc alloy materials and are tested to survive even the roughest trips. Protect your valuables by using our TravelMore luggage locks for security and piece of mind!
TSA Approved Key Lock Product Features
- TSA Approved: can be opened by TSA agents without breaking it, examine your luggage, and then relock again.
- Durable Zinc Alloy casing and ultra-strong steel cable. Every single lock is hand tested before it leaves the factory.
- Each lock comes with two keys.
Lock for Smaller Applications
Our uniquely designed TSA friendly key lock comes with a detachable wire stem. This stem easily slips through zipper pulls, duffle bags, purse latches, computer bags, backpacks, suitcases, briefcases and most carry-on items. This small lock is designed for smaller applications.
The last luggage locks you will ever need!
Our small and weatherproof wire locks can be used on a variety of items. They can be used when traveling on your suitcase or backpack, a gym locker, duffle bag, briefcase or pelican case and are 100% TSA compliant.
Our locks come in black and orange which will help your luggage stand out from all of the others at the baggage claim.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It would be nice if you could just add the lock base when ready once opened like on other locks with a similar mechanism. However, there's no way to just insert the cable end and it latch. The key MUST be inserted and turned. It's not a deal-breaker, but just somewhat of an inconvenience. For any added strength and security, this is acceptable, however.
Food for thought - although very strong and durable (in my first experience), if you're using these on hard cases (Pelican, Condition 1, etc.) keep in mind that those lock holes are often much wider than zippers on a suitcase. The "paddle" may be too close in size to the opening depending on your case and a forceful yank might allow the paddle end to be pulled through while locked if the opening is not metal-lined, has thin plastic or has cheap trim. Since there is no "loop" this can present a concern, but in the VAST majority of situations, you will be more than fine.
I had a cheeseburger stole once.
I bought this device. It works.
Decided to test it's anti-picking abilities.
It has none.
Picked in 2 seconds.
The hole that I wanted them to pass through is 1/8 of an inch in diameter. I read that the cables on the locks are also 1/8 in diameter. I reasoned that, because of the plastic coating that they would give enough to fit through the hole. However, I did not take into account that the metal end piece that is kind of ball-shaped would be exactly 1 hair (or a millimeter or whatever) bigger in diameter. So, of course, they did not fit the hole.
Because the problem was due to my own lack of complete research, I cannot blame your company for the error. So I would never ask for a refund under the circumstances.
As for the locks, here's what I like: I Like the AA battery shape and the weight along with the ease of use as compared with conventional padlocks that I sometimes have to fiddle with to get locked or unlocked. The battery shape is easy to hold for arthritic fingers and the fact that there are two pieces make it an easy two handed job to click them. Us old people with poor eyesight appreciate that. Regular luggage locks are ridiculously easy to pick with a paper clip. I know because even I can do it. I intuit that these are a little more difficult, though I don't know for sure.
The company contacted me to ask about my experience with these locks. I said I would leave a full review. They offered to replace or refund if they were not satisfactory. For the above reasons I didn't ask for either. So this is my own opinnion and not cause I got something free.
Top reviews from other countries
I would have thought they would have cut variations of keys so it reduced the chances of someone else using another key.
Shame, as a great lock.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 27, 2019
Love the design & simplicity (Orange). Ordered 2, but the locks are not unique. So can they be easily cracked into?
Packaging was not professional. Came in a tiny plastic zip bag as if packed in someone’s bedroom so did make me doubt although I like the idea of minimal waste.
Not sure is because I’m still deciding whether to risk using this.