Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash
- Made From 100% Cotton Material. Jumbo Bandanas. Classic Paisley print on all 6 colors.
- 6 Pack - Pack comes with 6 different colors. Colors included: Red, Olive Drab, White, Black with White, Black with Red, & Navy Blue. Single sided print.
- Bandanas are light weight, comfortable, soft and durable. Softens after every wash. They are great for teams, campers, bikers, hunters, hikers, men, women, kids & more!
- Get a great deal with this pack and feel good while saving money! Our Army Universe bandanas offer the best quality at the best price.
- Dimensions: 27" x 27" Jumbo Square Bandanas. Sewn on all 4 sides to insure the material will not unravel or fray.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6 Pack - Bandanas Jumbo Trainmen Cotton Biker Headwraps 27" x 27" - These jumbo bananas size allows you to easily fold and tie these biker headwraps however you like. This will surely fit over your head and will definitely cover your face and neck. You can wear them as a bandana, headwrap, doo rag style or face wrap. Use it to clean, or carry it around in your car as a rag. You will love the classic paisley print on these bandannas and each print is stamped and clear. These bandanas can be utilized in many ways, every single day by almost anyone. Whether you are looking to block the sun on a hot day, or a bandana face wrap for a dog, you can tie these in so many ways. Essential items for almost any camping, hunting enthusiast and a absolute must have. Bandanas are made from 100% cotton which are subject to shrinking. Do not machine wash. Hand wash. Colors may run slightly when washing from the dye of the material. Material will hold colors for a long time if washed carefully and properly.
1 - White Trainmen Paisley Cotton Military Jumbo Bandana 27" x 27"
1 - Black Trainmen Paisley Cotton Military Jumbo Bandana 27" x 27"
1 - Olive Drab Trainmen Paisley Cotton Military Jumbo Bandana 27" x 27"
1 - Red Trainmen Paisley Cotton Military Jumbo Bandana 27" x 27"
1 - Black & Red Trainmen Paisley Cotton Military Jumbo Bandana 27" x 27"
1 - Navy Blue Trainmen Paisley Cotton Military Jumbo Bandana 27" x 27"
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 8 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CYNESYU
- Item model number: AU-6PACKJUMBOTRAINMEN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've always loved those women who can just throw a bandana on their messy hair and not worry about a thing. It's the perfect tool for convenience and badassery all in one. And now, with these jumbo bandanas, I can have that too! Whether I'm covering up my greasy mop or getting dolled up for the rockabilly convention, these bandanas fit sweetly around my huge melon. Thanks!
The 27"x27" Trainmen Bandanas have a lot of reviews already. I wanted to add something I hadn't found and had been curious about, so I conducted some experiments.
First off, I received 7 bandanas in my bundle, a mistake in my favor. They were all tagged "100% cotton. Made in China." The important part of the product description is that they are *printed*. These aren't dyed pieces of fabric that are cut into squares. If they're printed, they're pieces of white fabric that have the design printed on them, and not all printed ink sticks as well as others it turns out.
I purchased them to be a head covering and sweat absorber when working in my shop. They are a thin cotton, and when folded in half they're breathable, moisture absorbing, and long enough that I can tie the ends of the triangle together without a problem.
My not so scientific experiment:
1) I hand washed each bandana in the sink with some Dawn dishsoap. I had a piece of white plastic on the bottom of the sink, so as I wrung the warm water out of them, I could see how much ink bled from each one, and if one was worse than the others. The blue and the red ink showed up longer in a rinse than the rest.
2) I washed the blue and green ones together in one small load, hot/cold on delicate. In my washing machine that means they water sits there for a few minutes and then gets agitated for a few seconds. I did the same for the red and the black *and the white*. I used a small amount of all and a small amount of Oxyclean.
3) The lid open switch on my top loading washer is disabled, so I would check on the wash mid agitation, stop the washer, and dip a clear glass into the water to see if it looked like there was any ink in it. It always looked clear in the glass.
Results- The ink will definitely wash off a little. All of the dark bandanas have white fade lines after a hand and machine wash, but the color overall is still bright. What I didn't find any evidence of is the ink discoloring the *other* bandanas. The white one didn't end up pink, the green one didn't end up looking blue etc, and the inside of the washing machine looked like it did before I started.
I didn't machine dry these, and have no plans too, since they would probably go from jumbo bandana to tiny handkerchief.
I did wear the extra black and red one out of the package when I knew it would be exposed to moisture. I didn't end up with black and red ink on my forehead.
5 month update- All of the bandanas from this pack have been used once a week, and laundered once a week. Cold wash line dry. The colors are still bright. There is some white threading showing here and there, but you can't really see it at a distance. None have frayed or worn through. A few of them have taken an unplanned ride in the dryer on high heat. I was genuinely surprised to see they didn't really shrink or warp. The edge seams showed minimal bunching and that was it. I wouldn't take this as a sign you could toss them in on their own since they were dried with a load of towels, which would mean they dried out gradually.
On the other hand, they are big.
Most recent customer reviews
Material is pretty thin