2 Pack - Cordless Phone Battery for VTech 5105, 5145, BT-5632, BT-5872, 89-1333-01-00 & Others (Lifetime Warranty, Bulk Packaging)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality Replacement battery manufactured by Gator Crunch
- 2 Pack – Designed to meet or exceed performance of original battery.
- Battery shrink wrap casing made of 100% post consumer recycled product (May vary in color based upon market availability as such, no varying in functionality)
- Unique design only allows battery connector to be installed one way, preventing short circuiting of the battery and device
- Internal cells are of superior quality to the original battery that shipped with the device. Fresh stock, less than 12 months since manufacturing - 10 year shelf life rated, buy an extra set! Battery must be professionally replaced to qualify for Lifetime warranty with proof of installation (Receipt, work order, etc).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fits / Replaces the following models:
VTECH: 5105, 5145, LS5105, LS5145, LS5146, BT5632, BT-5632, BT5872, BT-5872, 89-1333-01-00, 8913330100
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The initial clue was when I received and opened the mailing package and noticed the batteries were enclosed in a rumpled plastic zip-lock bag having a bar code label that appeared to be quite shopworm. An indication of age? There was no date codes anywhere on the barrery packs.
After instaling the batteries in VTech phones and allowing them to charge overnight, two of the three batteries would power the phone and illuminate the display screen for all of about two seconds and then expire - i.e., dead. The third battery did absolutely nothing. Tried another charging cycle of over 48 hours, and the results were the same - would not hold a charge - dead.
I have returned to using the original factory installed batteries in my VTech phones. They still have a little life in them and allow limited use untilI I can order new batteries from an alternate supplier. Amazons return policy is great and I applaud them for it. But I would certainly question the integrity of the seller - Gator Crunch
Same size, connector, and stated voltage as stock. I placed these batteries in the phone, charged for 12 hours, and screen would flicker a low blue. Put stock and locally purchased batteries back in. Both worked. Also, the stock battery lists 550mAh and these replacements state 500 mAh.
I do not like playing russian roulette through the mail on defective products, particularly for something that contributes to the safety and productivity of our home or office. No replacement available, only Amazon standard return. I will never purchase from this vendor again.