10 Pack Easy@Home 10 Panel Instant Drug Test Kits - Testing Marijuana (THC), Opiate(OPI 2000), Cocaine(COC), AMP, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MET, MTD, PCP - Urine Dip Drug Testing -#EDOAP-3104
|Price:||($3.94 / Count)|
- ACCURATE: Most widely used and trusted 10 Panel Screening urine drug test. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for 10 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC),Cocaine (COC),Opiate (OPI 2000),Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepines (BZO), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), Methamphetamine (MET),Methadone (MTD), Phencyclidine (PCP)
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result
- 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; 510(k) cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL; OPI2000 - 2000 ng/mL; COC - 300 ng/mL; AMP - 1000 ng/mL; BAR-300 ng/mL;BZO - 300 ng/mL; MDMA/Ecstasy-500 ng/mL; MET-1000 ng/mL; MTD-300 ng/mL; PCP-25 ng/mL
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy@Home has the most comprehensive and trusted urine dip card testing in the industry. It detects the most popular substances according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substances tested for on the dip cards include a combination of panels to suit your needs.
• Home testing by parents for teens
• Pain Clinic Testing by medical professionals
• Employment and Pre-employment testing
• Substance Abuse rehabilitation facilities and Sober Houses
• School, College, and University drug testing
• Criminal justice and Law enforcement drug testing
- Each test is sealed in the individual pouch
- The panel names tested, item code, and expiration date are printed on each pouch.
- Follows FDA Standard as most labs (Confirmatory/EMIT lab cutoff levels may vary from this).
View Listing Description for panel cut-off levels for each particular combination.
- A faint test line (T Line), no matter how faint, is still considered a negative test result according to the designated cutoff level.
- Minimum and Maximum detection time refers to the length of time the drug can be detected in the urine, which varies on many factors. Please refer to the product instructions for specifics.
OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates, semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as Morphine, Codeine, Heroin, each at a 2000 ng/ml cut-off level and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Norcodeine at higher cut-off levels shown in the instructions ..
MOP (OPI 300) tests OPI at a more sensitive rate of 300 ng/ml cutoff level and are used by many professionals. These Easy@Home tests include: EDOAP-6124, EDOAP-865, EDOAP-6125B, EDCOA-6125B.
Product detailsSize:10 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.3 x 3.7 x 3.3 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 25, 2013
- Manufacturer : Easy@Home
- ASIN : B00E5I16BK
Best Sellers Rank:
#68,726 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #30 in Home Multidrug Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cheap, accurate multi-drug tests like this are a modern miracle. They are very difficult to manufacture. Don't expect perfection. Having tested the same person every day, more than 200 times, I can say with confidence they are accurate 98 or 99% of the time. That's as good as it gets.
My only regrets about drug testing my loved one are that I didn't start sooner, and I didn't test every day, at first. Addicts will lie and manipulate. If you don't test every day, they have more opportunities to like and manipulate.. My story ended well. My loved one entered a methadone program, slowly tapered down to a zero dose. He's been drug free for many months now. When addicted and using, or withdrawing, he was a monster. Now he's a very pleasant and reasonable person. Don't give up on the people you love. Don't be afraid of tough love, either. I made my loved one live in a tent in the back yard for over a month, until he agreed to daily testing, without lies or arguments. We still test every day. Now, he welcomes the tests and reminds me if I forget.
Recently, I had a few questions and problems with this product. Telephone support was excellent. The manufacturer graciously shipped replacement tests, even though that wasn't really necessary.
There are too many shills and fake reviews on Amazon. Not me. I've reviewed all kinds of things, for a long time. Look me up.
These tests includes a broad spectrum of substances. It would be great if it included LSD, but it does include most of the common drugs one might test for.
Top reviews from other countries
Both times it was expired
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.