5 Pack Easy@Home 5 Panel Instant Drug Test Kits - Testing Marijuana (THC), COC, OPI 2000, AMP, MET/mAMP- Urine Dip Drug Testing -#EDOAP-254 Expires 3/24/21
($1.30 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- ACCURATE: Most comprehensive and trusted 5 Panel Screening urine dip drug test. More than 99% accurate in detecting specific drugs according to the designated cut-off levels ; Tests for 5 popular Drugs: Marijuana (THC), Opiate (OPI 2000), Amphetamine (AMP), Cocaine (COC),Methamphetamine (MET/mAMP)
- EASY AND CLEAR: Just remove the cap and dip the test into urine for only 10 seconds; Read the result in 5 minutes, not later; Clear and bold line appears quickly. It is negative if 2 lines appear and is positive if only control line appears. The negative result as quick as 1 minute. NOTE: A very faint test line still means a negative result.
- 510(k) Cleared for Home Use (OTC Use), CLIA Waived for professional use; Same science used as Lab screening test; cutoff level: THC - 50 ng/mL; OPI2000 - 2000 ng/mL; AMP-1000ng/mL; COC - 300 ng/mL; MET-1000 ng/mL;
- IDEAL FOR Home drug testing / Workplace testing /School/college/university drug testing/Criminal justice/Law enforcement drug testing/Substance abuse rehabilitation centers;
- GUARANTEE: 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refund or returns are acceptable by brand owner,who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy@Home has the most comprehensive and trusted urine dip card testing in the industry. It detects the most popular substances according to the FDA recommended cut-off levels. Substances tested for on the dip cards include a combination of panels to suit your needs.
• Home Testing by parents for teens
• Pain Clinic Testing by medical professionals
• Employment and Pre-employment testing
• Substance Abuse rehabilitation facilities and Sober Houses
• School, College, and University testing
• Criminal justice and Law enforcement testing
- Each test is sealed in the individual pouch
- The panel names tested, item code, and expiration date are printed on each pouch.
- Follows FDA Standard as most labs (Confirmatory/EMIT lab cutoff levels may vary from this).
View Listing Description for panel cut-off levels for each particular combination .
- A faint test line (T Line), no matter how faint, is still considered a negative test result according to the designated cutoff level.
- Minimum and Maximum detection time refers to the length of time the metabolite can be detected in the urine, which varies. Please refer to the product instructions for specifics.
OPI 2000 detects a wide range of natural opiates, semi-synthetic, and synthetic opioids such as Morphine, Codeine, Heroin, each at a 2000 ng/ml cut-off level and Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, Norcodeine at higher cut-off levels shown in instructions.
MOP (OPI 300) tests OPI at a more sensitive rate of 300 ng/ml cutoff level and are used by many professionals. These are provided by other Easy@Home tests including: EDOAP-6124, EDOAP-865, EDOAP-6125B, EDCOA-6125B.
|Number of Panels||1||5||5||10||12||14|
|Number of Tests Included||15 Pack||5 Pack||5 Pack||5 Pack||10 Pack||5 Pack|
|Panels Included||THC||THC, COC, OPI 2000, AMP, BZO||THC, COC, OPI 2000, AMP, MET/mAMP||THC, OPI 2000, COC, AMP, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MET, MTD, PCP||THC, OPI 2000, AMP, COC, MET/mAMP, OXY, BAR, BZO, MDMA, MTD, PCP, TCA||THC, BUP, OPI 2000, AMP, BAR, BZO, COC, MET, MTD, MDMA, OXY, PCP, PPX, TCA|
|Specialty of Test||Marijuana||Most Popular||Popular||Comprehensive Popular||Comprehensive cup, temp strip, CLIA waived||Most Comprehensive cup, temp strip, CLIA waived|
|Type||Dip Card||Dip Card||Dip Card||Dip Card||Urine Test Cup||Urine Test Cup|
Product detailsSize:5 Pack
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.12 x 3.27 x 2.05 inches; 3.88 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 24, 2015
- Manufacturer : Easy@Home
- ASIN : B00TYSQY5O
Best Sellers Rank:
#40,594 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #15 in Home Multidrug Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.