(2 Pack) - Tints of Nature - Natural Medium Brown | 130ml | 2 PACK BUNDLE
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The instructions (pic included) are pretty simple and easy to follow. I love that they included a section for applying the color to the roots, too.
2. The initial shampoo makes it hard to comb through hair while coloring. I'm not sure why it has you shampoo first because it's really hard to apply color to wet hair. The shampoo also made my hair challenging to brush through, so applying it to only my roots was tricky. If you have a pick and small comb/straight line brush to apply the product, it will help.
3. Since I only colored my gray roots, I only used about 1/3 of the color provided. I felt bad throwing so much away, but I doubt it's able to be stored until I need it again in 4-6 weeks. And the amount I used was definitely enough. I applied it by squeezing out a line of the color along my part and then sectioned my hair and continued to follow the same technique along the top of my head where my grays are. After each line I used my fingers (with gloves on them) to rub in the color along my roots to cover up the gray.
4. The instructions said to leave it on for 30 minutes, but it came out a bit darker than I'd have wanted it. After two washes it's lightened a bit to where I wanted it, but next time I think I'll just leave it on for 20 minutes.
5. The shampoo and conditioner included in the set to use after coloring didn't really clean my hair. It was greasy for two days until I used my regular shampoo and conditioner.
I'll try leaving it in for less time next time and see if that prevents the color from going to such a dark brown. But I'll definitely use this again. I love that there aren't a lot of harmful chemicals in it and I feel safe while using it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.