Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: (3 Pack of Polaroid 300 Film PIF-300) 30 Prints
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: 3 Pack|Change

on January 6, 2012
I must say that I was surprised when Polaroid introduced another "Instant Camera." However, I bought the 300-Camera and ordered the Polaroid 300 Film. Everything worked fine when I took several pictures and was disappointed with the quality of the photos. I was hoping the quality might be better than Polaroid's earlier models from years ago but I didn't see much difference, if any. For this camera to be successful, I believe the price per pack needs to be reduced. 10 photos from a pack costing over $10.00 is a little high especially in this day with inexpensive digal cameras.
on January 15, 2013
My four-year old grandson took the first 2012 Christmas picture with this film. Watched, waited, and when the image magically appeared, his face broke into the biggest smile and he said, "Do it again." Film arrived quickly and we were able to continue our family's tradition of polaroid picture taking for Christmas.. They are smaller than the original polaroids but it does not matter, makes copying for the rest of the family cheaper.
on October 7, 2013
I love the product but I don't think the price is compelling. Especially if you buy multiple packs there is no special price.
on March 6, 2013
Its exactly what the description said. 3-pack of instant 300. The box is dark gray and black with blue trim like you find at Target or other retailers, so the product picture is different, but the product is the same. I don't know why people complain so much about the cost, but when you think about it paying around a dollar a picture is reasonable. You obviously wouldn't be packing a suitcase full of film, along with this ugly camera, and snap pictures off like you're a 13 year old girl. These pictures are for aesthetics, not for quality. So before you let people make you think its a bad investment, realize WHAT IT IS. No different than going into a picture booth and paying 6 dollars for a sheet of smaller pictures. Its a once and a while camera, not your first option. My only gripe other than bad reviewers is that it took a long time to deliver. I ordered it on a monday I believe, and didn't get here until the following wednesday. Usually my amazon items get here on the following monday because it's already on its way. But hey, that could have been UPS's bad, so no biggie.
on June 17, 2013
Love this camera and its pics. Great hit at a party!
Buy the 3 pack or the 5-pack when available at a better price. The 5-pack was more per package than the 3-pack - Go figure?
on January 9, 2013
The small cartridges are a good price compared to other retailers and work well although we found they failed at low temperatures outside.
on May 30, 2013
Bought for portfolio for before and after pictures. They're not large but just what was needed. Pictures turn out good.
on April 6, 2015
These polaroids are to dainty and cute. As my sister put it, 'too small to be hipster'. These are smaller than the average polaroid but big enough to see the picture clearly. All of the film purchased exposed the picture extremely well. I was very satisfied with my purchase! Highly recommended!
on June 2, 2013
The film is overpriced, but we had so much fun taking this out and taking polaroids, made a whole day of it. Well worth the buck.
on February 17, 2015
Great product, no complaints. My only issue is the price. When you compare the price of the film to the price of the camera, something doesn't add up. Fuji film sells a similar product that's much cheaper and it works in the Polaroid cameras as well. Price has to come down or I'll just use the Fuji film from now on.