|Brand||Vault Cargo Management|
|Item Weight||9.9 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.8 x 5.7 x 2.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBA_VCM-LSH-8-2|
Two Pack of Premium Lashing Straps by Vault - 8 Ft Long - Rated 250 Lbs - Perfect Tie Down Strap for Kayaks Carriers, Moving Canoes, and Roof Racks - Great Accessory to Go With Ratchet Tie-Downs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LOOKING FOR HEAVY DUTY LASHING STRAPS?
VAULT CARGO MANAGEMENTS - Premium 8 foot Lashing Straps offer the best industrial grade strap available. The two pack of straps give you the security to safely anchor cargo to your Car, Truck, Van, SUV or Trailer.
- Every 8 foot strap has a total load capacity of 250lbs and a break strength of 750lbs.
- Each Cam is plated in zinc to prevent any rusting as it's exposed to the outdoor elements.
- Vault Cargo's Lashing Straps are designed to provide an effective and safe alternative to rope or other methods of securing your cargo.
VAULT CARGO MANAGEMENT 8 FOOT LASHING STRAPS
At Vault we’re just as passionate about the outdoors as our customers are. Our goal is to provide quality products that make it easy to get your crew and your gear safely to the next adventure. Let us take care of the details so you can focus on the fun!
- Vault Cargo's Lashing Straps are designed by and for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Paying close attention to detail every strap is built with high quality webbing to ensure that its abrasion resistant and will stand the test of time.
VAULT CARGO LASHING STRAPS MAKE THE OUTDOORS POSSIBLE!
Vault Cargo Management strives to create our products for every adventure. If you are looking to take a weekend camping trip and packing cargo on our Cargo Hitch Carrier or Roof Rack be sure to use our two pack of high quality Lashing Straps, built to withstand the outdoor elements.
Truly a Universal set of Lashing Straps perfect for:
- Camping, Road Trips
- ATV's, Bike, Roof Top Cross Bars
- Roof Bags, Ski Racks, Cargo Hitch Carriers
HOW TO USE THE LASHING STRAPS
Wrap the strap around your cargo and vehicle or cargo carrier.
Insert the tag end of the strap into the cam buckle.
Pull the tag end through the buckle ensuring that your cargo is secure and safe. Tie up the loose end of the strap to prevent it from blowing in the wind.
BEST USE CASES FOR LASHING STRAPS:
- Secure Luggage, coolers or camping supplies to a cargo hitch carrier
- Luggage strap to ensure it stays closed.
- Securing bikes to a bike rack
- Tie down loose materials and equipment when transporting cargo.
- The list goes on....
TIPS AND HELPFUL HINTS:
- Always inspect that your cargo is secured every 50-60 miles of travel.
- Always ensure your cargo is within the weight capacity limits of the strap.
- Check the strap before use to ensure its safe to use.
- If you can make sure your cargo is secured by more than just one strap.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're going with two straps, then you'll need 12' or longer. If you're going with one strap, then use a 2" strap that's 24' or longer, preferably with a strong clip.
Obviously you'll want to purchase roof rack pads as well -- I recommend longer, wider pads with wide velcro (sold here on Amazon as well).