|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 3.7 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||SYNCHKG117015|
|Size||Duplex (1 Pack)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
1 Pack SnapPower Guidelight - Outlet Wall Plate With LED Night Lights - No Batteries Or Wires - Installs In Seconds - (Duplex, White)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OVER 2 MILLION SOLD! – You don't have to be an electrician or magician to install the GuideLight. It was designed for a truly simple, safe solution to the household nightlight. No brackets, batteries, mounts, or wires required. Just snap it on and go.
- FREES UP OUTLETS - You can finally use all of the outlets in your house. Don't let standard, bulky night lights dominate your hallways, bathrooms or children's bedrooms anymore.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - The Guidelight cover plate costs less that 10 cents per year to power. With just the right amount of light, you can sleep easy now.
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN - The Guidelight does not heat up like standard night lights, it does not have open bulbs or glass for kids to burn and cut themselves on.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - With a money back guarantee and the best customer service around, you can buy easy. We have you covered, we have your back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**BEWARE of FAKE versions of this cover plate. If your outlet does not come in a SnapPower plastic clamshell with SnapPower logo and UL listings on back of plate, you have a FAKE. The fake comes in a plastic bag with a tiny wood screw and a single printed piece of paper with no directions, just descriptions of the plate itself. Also, the FAKE has the light sensor on the right, SnapPower is on the left. The FAKES do not sit flush with the wall, have flimsy wings with no copper conductors and are noticeably off white. See pics below. The FAKE ones came from storefront: CompNet
I'm on the fence about 3-4 stars. but I think the price of the cover alone takes it down, throw in the light sensors themselves not doing what they are supposed to do, I feel three stars is where it should be.
Edit: I've had these for a year and they are still going strong. I installed 5 at my in laws and they couldn't be more happy. I like the covers but they are pricey. No changes noted from the second batch I ordered. Same sensor sensitivity issue. Turning them upside down does not work aesthetically, nor does it help with the proximity to the LEDs themselves!
The light quality is also great! I generally like things dark at night, and have never particularly needed nightlights. I installed this in the kitchen, and was happy to find that it was just bright enough to make it easy to grab a glass of water, but also didn't make it appear as if the room was permanently lit up - the quality of the light keeps it from reflecting around and illuminating the whole room, and rather just adds enough visibility to the area to allow you to see things. Aesthetically the appearance of the three LEDs glowing downwards is very appealing, too.
During installation, I did find that my outlets weren't installed in the center of the electrical box, so I had to unscrew them and move them slightly so that there would be enough room on both sides for the plugs. Not particularly difficult, but it did take an extra 5 minutes or so (and convince me that I really SHOULD turn off power to the box first :)).
The only other downside that I would note is that the sensor DOES appear to be a little too sensitive. This won't be much of an issue in a brightly lit room with decent sunlight, or if you tend to keep your lights on during the day, but in my relatively dark, indirectly sun-lit kitchen (under the cabinets as well), I found that the lights would typically stay on at half brightness during the day. Check out the pictures to see what I mean.
- Easy to install, slick design concept
- Clean, simple appearance. Not distinguishable from a normal faceplate at first glance, and only noticeable when looked at closely
- Light sensor is less visible than expected
- Light quality is clean, modern, and aesthetically pleasing (it IS more of a cool, white light, versus a warm, nightlight glow - I like this, but to each their own)
- Customer service is fantastic! (I have two of their newer product - the SnapPower USB Charger - Outlet Coverplate with Built in USB Charger, Duplex, White, and when one broke they were VERY helpful in taking care of it - I had a replacement in my mailbox in 3 days!)
- Depending upon your outlet, you might have to move the outlets a little within the box so that the prongs can fit
- Sensor is potentially a little too sensitive - can stay on during the day in a dimly lit room
- Light sensor could still be less noticeable (perhaps on the top or side of the faceplate), but it's not something you'll regularly notice
- Light quality is cooler and towards the white-blue side of the spectrum (as with all LEDs) - could be warmer for some people's preference, but I personally like it (looks more modern)
Want a slick, elegant, easy to install set of nightlights for your kitchen, hallway, bedroom etc, but don't want to take up an outlet with a bulky nightlight? As long as you don't mind the slightly cooler color temperature of the light, and are either planning to install them in a well lit space, or keep your lights on during the day, get yourself a set of these! You won't be disappointed. Also, check out their awesome USB Charger Coverplate which is pretty cool as well.
DISCLAIMER: Their customer service accidentally sent me this as a replacement, and allowed me to keep it, but asked if I would write an Amazon review. I hope you'll agree I've done my best to be impartial and unbiased!
Most recent customer reviews