|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5 x 5 x 4.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Warm White (2700K)|
|Type of Bulb||CFL|
|Luminous Flux||800 Lumen|
|Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
(4 Pack) 13 Watt Mini Spiral - GU24 Base - (60W Equivalent) - T2 Mini-Twist - CFL Light Bulb (Warm White (2700K), CFL)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 💡 EASY INSTALLATION: These household CFL GU24 Spiral Light bulbs is a compact fluorescent / CFL spiral bulb that uses a GU24 Twist and Lock base. It perfectly into your existing GU24 socket so there is no need to change anything in your fixture. The GU24 base installs very easily and hassle free. Simply push it in and twist it.
- 💡 ENERGY SAVING: Save up to 70% on your electricity bill! This twist Shape Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulb provides 800 Lumens while only using 13 watts of power making this an ideal replacement bulb for you twist and lock fixtures.
- 💡 LIGHT UP YOUR ROOM: Ideal for use in kitchen, Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Ceiling, Office, Floor Lamps Hallways, Bathrooms, Sconces, Pendent Lighting. We carry assorted color options to create the right ambiance for your application. So be sure to select the correct color temperature of your choice.
- 💡 COLOR: This 2700K GU24 Bulb gives out a Warm White color and creates a Bright / Warm ambiance. It is perfect throughout your home and can be used with your desk/table lamps, floor lamps, and open pendant fixtures.
- 💡 Durability: The bulbs are rated for 10,000 hours which will reduce your maintenance and replacement cost. We stand behind our product, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase feel free to contact our customer service team and we will provide a hassle-free replacement or refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
(Pack of 4) 13 Watt Mini Spiral - GU24 Base - (60W Equivalent) - CFL Light Bulb - 2700K Warm White Color.
Save 70% on your monthly electric bills with these 13W Compact Fluorescent GU24 bulbs that are as bright as the traditional 60W incandescent bulbs but consumes less energy.
This 27K Spiral CFL light bulb gives a crystal clear, steady glare-free, Warm White color and creates a Bright / Warm ambience. It is perfect throughout your home and can be used with your desk/table lamps, floor lamps, and open pendant fixtures.
They are ideal for use in any room in your home, including kitchens, living rooms, hallways, and bedrooms. Commercial grade quality makes these a perfect choice for any application ranging from residential, retail, hotels, museums, art studios, schools, hospitals, and other commercial and industrial needs.
This 13W Spiral compact fluorescent bulb offers a long life compared to a regular 60-Watt incandescent bulb which makes it a maintenance free option to light your house or any lighting application.
This CFL bulb is self-ballasted and has a GU24 base (also known as Twist & Lock) and will fit in any GU24 size socket.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm giving these 2 stars because compared to the 60 W bulbs we bought locally, these are extremely dim. They are absolutely NOT 60 W equivalent. They are MAYBE 40 W equivalent, but they are 100% NOT 60 W equivalent. The only reason I'm not giving these bulbs 1 star is because they work just fine, and are daylight color as indicated.
Again...based on their brightness these bulbs are NOT 60 W equivalent. Be mindful of this when buying.
I highly recommend this seller. Shipping was quick and customer service is 5 star!
Thank You Soo much,
According to my ceiling light fixtures, I had to find GU 24 base and not use anything higher than 13-watts or it could cause a fire.
According to the description of these CFL bulbs sold from Econotone inc., these would be perfect. It is 800 Lumens (brightness), but that is okay. I did not know the brand name of these bulbs until I received the product. The light bulbs are from Halco Lighting Technologies in Norcross, Georgia, USA.
The 4-pack was mailed in a manila bubble-wrapped Amazon package envelope. Inside was additional bubble wrap around a white bag that contained the product in their original Halco box. The light bulbs were not damaged and they work great.
These Halco/ProLume CFL light bulbs were a replacement for my Sunpark CFL light bulbs.
These T2 mini-spiral bulbs are 13-watt, 800 Lumens last 10,000 hours and estimated energy cost is $1.57 per year.
Not many manufacturers make this product but these are better than most. Just installed the replacement bulb a week ago and it's working but flickers slightly. Getting better though - the flickering is almost gone and seems to rectify itself the longer the bulb is on - it's installed in an outside dawn-to-dusk wall sconce. I think it'll be OK the longer it's used. Past purchases of this particular bulb didn't do that which is why I use this product VS others - others failed very quickly. The product was delivered quickly and was packaged well. Overall I'm quite satisfied.