Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on November 12, 2012
I already have 2 Megabrite: Wireless - Motion Sensor - Undercabinet LED Lights; but I decided to order 2 of these as well. I like them better than the Megabrite, in that you can adjust the angle of the head, doesn't take up too much space, and the light is very very very bright, and lights up a wide range !! The sensor is also much more sensitive, and as long as there is movement, the light stays on. These are great, highly recommended !
on May 27, 2013
I bought a two pack at Costco. Initially I thought they were great and so bought another two pack at Costco and also ordered more from Amazon. However I am sorry to say I am now very unhappy with them because almost all of them have refused to shut off as advertized. As soon as it gets dark outside they come on, pretend to be shutting off and come right back on. The cycle continues all night long. Consequently, batteries are drained quickly and the units are basically useless. I am looking for alternatives and will be throwing these away. :(
on June 10, 2012
-- fairly well built, on/off switch (if you ever need it) is mounted on the front of the unit
-- constant, low level amount of 'whititsh blue' light
-- I wouldn't recommend for any outdoor application at all
-- stays lit while it senses your presence, turns off immediately when room lights come on
-- mounts on its own wall bracket so it's easy to remove to replace batteries
-- best value, quality, and reliability compared to the single LED sensors
-- not too dim .. Not too bright ... Just the right amount of light without turning the room overheads on .... I.e. walking around the house at night ....
on July 13, 2013
Beware! Despite the picture on the front of the box showing the light above an outside door with no overhang protection (and the second light with only a gutter above it) these lights are "for dry location use only". So using them on a "front/back door" or "porch" will work only if they don't get wet.
Should have gone with the "weatherproof" Mr. Beams.
on April 22, 2013
I bought six of this lights, after four months only two are still working properly.
The other four have a problem that they will not shut off and that they
constantly flicker.
on August 4, 2013
Light was bright enough to light up a closet area, but the motion sensor quit working on both units after 2 weeks
on December 25, 2011
These battery operated motion sensor lights work perfect to give me a good amount of light in those dark areas.
on July 11, 2013
I have a golf cart, and clipped them on so I can see at night. No, golf carts aren't only used for golfing - - they're used for transportation around our little gated community. Back to the lights. They are very bright, have a nice range for detecting movement. I like them so much I'm just about to order 4 more of them.
on November 18, 2012
The life of these lights isn't all that long, but when they work I really like them, enough so that I'm on the 2nd round. This particular model is one newer than the last batch I had so am hoping they'll last longer than 6-9 months. Light isn't hugely bright but enough to see entryway and unlock the door. The sensitivity for motion is pretty good. I like that they are battery operated and easy to put up anywhere w/o having to do any electrical work. For the price they are handy to have.
on March 18, 2013
2 years ago I purchased one of these for use in a carport. It did the job or providing light sufficient to unlock our door quite well. However, after about 2 years, it started acting strangly - staying lit when there was no motion to sense). So we are replacing it with a new one. Basically, we like the unit...just hope it lasts longer.