Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 18, 2012
I ordered these for birthday cakes or cupcakes. I was served a dessert with a mini sparkler on my birthday at a restaurant. I really liked the concept.

These are small sparklers and last only ~30 seconds, but well worth the pizazz for a special celebration.

(I had a difficult time rating this "toy" because it really isn't a toy.)
on June 5, 2013
I got these to put on a cake that I made as a surprise. It was a wrestling ring cake and these were supposed to be behind a wrestling figure, at various heights and all lit at the same time. They were very hard to light! I had to hold the lighter on it for about 15 seconds and they burn very quickly so not all of them were lit when the person was brought in to see the cake.

Other than that they are a nice size and the tube they come in is great. They are VERY sparkly, low smoke and are indeed good for indoor use. Just have several people help you light them if you want them all lit at the same time and use a long lighter so you don't burn yourself!
on June 27, 2013
these sparklers were very small and did not light or maintain burn easily do not buy it waste of money
on March 11, 2013
I AM LOVING THE CANDLES ... I LIKE EVERYTHING OVER THE TOP... AND THIS IS ONE WAY OF DOING IT !