PackIt Freezable Baby Bottle Cooler for Breastmilk and Formula, Festive Gem
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The first fully freezable Breastmilk and Formula cooler: no separate ice or gel packs required! It features Packit's groundbreaking cooling design with non-toxic freezable gel built permanently into the walls of each bag. It is the ideal solution for Moms and Caregivers on the go at work, daycare, home and more to keep pumped breastmilk and mixed formula chilled for hours.
- This breastmilk cooler stands 5.5 inches tall, and measures 6.5 inches from front to back. It is designed to hold four (4) 5oz breastmilk bottles (not included). Keep additional items cool, or pack larger bottles by folding down the interior freezable divider.
- To use, simply fold the Packit Breastmilk and Formula Cooler flat and store in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the cooler will be completely frozen and ready to chill for hours
- Designed by Moms: The cooler features a top carrying handle and a zippered closure to lock in cool, dry air. Easily identify your bag in a work or daycare fridge with a clear front pocket for name and date card
- This soft sided cooler is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all Packit products, it is PVC-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free, formaldehyde-free and lead-free. Simple care: the interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by Packit: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California, by Moms
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Take the stress and worries out of storing breastmilk or formula for your baby. PackIt’s Freezable Breastmilk and Formula Cooler is the first fully freezable cooler bag: no separate ice packs needed!
PackIt’s Freezable Breastmilk and Formula cooler is the ideal solution for Caregivers on the go. It chills up to four (4) 5oz bottles of breastmilk or mixed formula for hours. (Note: PackIt’s Freezable Cooler Bag is designed to fit Medela Breast Pump breastmilk bottles- bottles are not included. Cooling results can vary with brand and size go bottle).
The secret to simple cooling is PackIt’s patented cooling technology. Freezable gel is permanently built into the walls of the breastmilk and formula cooler bag so you’ll never need to buy separate freezable ice packs or gel packs again! It is easy to use. Simply flatten and freeze overnight (12 hours), then pack when ready to go. For additional storage space when packing, flatten and fold down the interior freezable divider. A clear pocket on the front for a for name and date card allows you identify your bag in workplace or daycare fridges. A zippered closure locks in cool, dry air.
This soft-sided breastmilk and formula cooler bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Breastmilk cooler is made from PVC-free, BPA-free, phthalate-free, formaldehyde- free and lead-free materials.
PackIt's Freezable Breastmilk and Formula Cooler measures 8 inches wide, 5.5 inches tall and 6.5 inches deep. Care and cleaning is simple: wipe thoroughly or hand wash the interior and spot clean exterior. Allow bag to dry completely before freezing. Not machine or dishwasher safe. Breastmilk Storage Bottles are not included.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pic shows it loaded for reference. The Medela bags have 3 oz each in them. I was then able to lay more on top (16 3-oz bags total).
Top international reviews
For some reason it has a weird chemically smell...
It went off in the airport for chemicals....
Buscaré otra opción!