Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Aqua
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.43 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This lunch bag features PackIt's patented freezable cooling technology. Because freezable gel is permanently built into the walls of the bag, you will never need to buy separate ice packs or gel packs again!
- To use, simply fold the PackIt Lunch Bag flat and store in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill food and drinks for hours
- PackIt lunch bags are perfect for packing healthy foods such as: dairy, fruits and veggies. Food and drinks stay cool and fresh all day! It’s ideal for people with special diets, food sensitivities or allergies
- This bag features a non-zippered wide opening and a buckle handle that easily clip onto totes, backpacks or strollers
- This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. Simple care: the interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by PackIt: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cools for up to ten hours
- Lunch Bag measures 5" D x 8.5" W x 10" H
- Folded Lunch Bag measures 2.5" D x 8.5" W x 5.25" H
Freezable Lunch Bag
The original that started it all. PackIt’s best-selling Freezable Lunch Bag has helped millions of families take safe, healthy meals everywhere without the need for burdensome ice packs. Because the cooling technology is actually built into the walls of the bag, it's the smartest alternative to conventional lunch boxes. It’s perfect for school, work, the sports field, travel or just about anywhere.
- Gel-lined walls chill a meal and a 12 ounce drink for up to ten hours (depending on external temperatures
- Folds flat and freezes overnight (twelve hours)
- Buckle handle clips onto totes, backpacks and strollers
- Made from food safe, nontoxic poly canvas and waterproof EVA
- PVC, BPA, phthalate and lead free
- Interior wipes clean; spot clean exterior
Superior Patented Cooling Power
Independent laboratory testing found that PackIt products keep food and drinks cold a whopping five times longer than any other lunch bag on the market.
The secret is in the cooler’s freezable gel liner. When the bag is frozen, its walls chill food and drinks just like a fridge for hours. PackIt’s cooling is so powerful it can even drop room-temperature liquids by 20+ degrees in the first hour.
PackIt owns the U.S. utility and design patents for freezable bags that stay cool up to 10 hours.
Quality Construction and Fashion-Forward Designs
Budget coolers wear out in just months, and water-based freezable products often start to leak after only a few uses. PackIt's durable and reusable designs stay strong year after year.
Not only are PackIt bags made to last but the fun range of colors and patterns appeal to adults and kids alike and fit every personality. Bonus: The eye catching designs won't get left at home like a plain old brown bag will.
Dedication to Safety
As concerned parents, we go above and beyond to ensure all PackIt products are food safe and nontoxic. If we wouldn't give a product to our own families, we'd never make it.
We hand pick factories with the highest levels of quality control and conform to all U.S., Canadian and European safety standards.
Saves Time, Hassle and Money
Forget the daily games of hide-and-seek with ice packs. Just put the cooler in the freezer overnight, shake it open to pack up, and you're good to go.
In addition to saving time and hassle, PackIt's day-long cooling power lets you save leftovers for another meal, stretching your food budget further than ever.
Also, no more wasting money on lost or leaking ice packs that need to be replaced.
Compare with similar items
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag with Zip Closure, Black
PackIt Freezable Mini Lunch Bag, Black
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Chevron Pink
PackIt Freezable Classic Lunch Box, Gray Stripe
PackIt 10 inch 10 hour Freezable Foldable Reusable Multipal Uses Lunch Bag with Adjustable Strap (Grey Pastel Prism)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8.5 x 10 in||4.72 x 10.23 x 8.26 in||2.75 x 10.25 x 8.5 in||5 x 8.5 x 10 in||10.5 x 4 x 8.5 in||5 x 8 x 10 in|
PackIt’s Freezable Lunch Bag is the original fully freezable lunch bag that keeps anything you pack cooler, longer. The secret is PackIt’s patented freezable gel technology built permanently into the lunch bag. To use: fold the PackIt Freezable Lunch bag flat and store it in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill items for hours. You’ll never need to buy separate freezable ice packs or gel packs again! PackIt Lunch Bags keep food cooler longer which allows you to pack healthy foods such as yogurt, milk, fruits and veggies. The cooling power lasts long enough to bring home leftovers, which reduces waste and saves you money. This bag features a non-zippered wide opening and a buckle handle that easily clip onto totes, backpacks or strollers. This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Freezable Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. PackIt's Freezable Lunch Bag measures 10 inches tall, 8 inches wide and 5 inches deep while open. When folded, this lunch bag measures 8 inches wide, 5 inches deep and 2 inches tall for easy and compact storage in the freezer. Simple care: wipe thoroughly or hand wash the interior and spot clean exterior; allow bag to dry completely before freezing. Not machine or dishwasher safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, I feel like it's only fair to address some of the complaints that I read before ordering my Packit, since they almost dissuaded me from making the purchase:
1. "The packit doesn't keep my food cold all day."
No, it doesn't defy the laws of science. It's a lunchbox.
2. "I can't fit enough in it."
I can squeeze in a tupperware container with salad, a mini-cup of dressing, a bag of fresh veggies, a mini-cup of hummus, a a greek yogurt, a bag of almonds, a string cheese, a bag of grapes and a spoon and fork in mine. If you want to pack more than that, buy a cooler.
3. "The velcro doesn't hold when it's full."
What are you packing, hammers?
4. "The inside gets 'sweaty'."
Again. Science. When cool air meets warm moist air . . . Your packit is not defective because it obeys the laws of atmospheric change. In fact, I applaud it's respect for rules.
5. "The inside got stinky."
Let's be honest; that didn't happen on it's own.
6. "It's kind of heavy."
Ok, I didn't read that one, but it's what I thought when I pulled it out of the box. I don't know why I expected the gel to be weightless. I got over it pretty quickly.
Totally worth it.
The bag really needs a wider/more square bottom, OR a second strap added so the bag can be carried either upright or sideways.
It does keep food "cool" until lunchtime. I would not consider it cold. I really like the built-in cooler pack idea and the fact that space is not taken up by separate ice packs. I also like the convenience of wiping it out, folding it up, and sticking it right back in the freezer until needed again.
- Cooling gel is contained in the walls of the bag itself. Don't have to worry that I forgot the cooling pack at home.
- Bag folds into itself, held together with the Velcro strap. I can throw this into my already full freezer without taking up too much space.
- Interior of the bag is wipeable and the exterior is made of a sturdy canvas-like material.
- Buckle strap lets me attach the bag to the stroller handle or to my backpack. This came in VERY handy when we were at the airport and were juggling the carseat, the stroller, a backpack, my super-full diaper bag, and of course, my baby.
- Bag is roomy enough to fit 5 wide mouth Born Free 5oz bottles easily. I could probably fit up to (7) 5oz bottles since the top is still roomy. I could just lay the bottles on top of the others horizontally.
- Velcro strap is used both when the bag is used or folded up for the freezer. I would hate to have multiple straps sticking out for that.
- Comes with a cute little name tag.
- The bottles are kept cool, but not cold. We've had bottles in here for around 5-6 hours when we're out and about and they don't get warm, but they just feel slightly chilled. We've also used this in 85 degree Florida weather, and the bag does lose it's chill quicker, but not overly quick. I would probably put a separate chill pack if I planned on being out for more than a few hours.
- Bag is not leak proof. Found this out when the bottles leaked on the airplane. The exterior of the bag absorbed a lot of the spilled milk, but it was difficult to clean. Light spills can be wiped up from the exterior, but it took a lot of dunking and rinsing to get the exterior cleaned. It also took a very long time to completely dry out even though I left the bag propped open on its side.
- The large Velcro closure on the flap is not very strong and tends to halfway peel off. I think this is a flaw in the design of the bag. It might not be an issue with a light lunch, but with 4 full bottles, the weight gets skewed and pulls up on the flap. I've never actually had the Velcro come completely off, but I'm sure it affects how cool the interior of the bag is. It would be better if there were a zipper enclosure at the top of the bag.
- The material used for the name tag lets permanent markers wipe off easily. I used a dark gray Bic marker and could barely see what I wrote. It also wiped off with a finger even after I left it dry for a while. I haven't tried it with a black Sharpie yet.
Overall, we are still big fans of the bag! Definitely recommend this to all parents.