Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Chevron Pink” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 20% off the $19.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Chevron Pink
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This lunch bag features PackIt's patented cooling technology. Freezable gel is permanently built into the bag, so you will never waste money on separate ice packs or gel packs again!
- To use, simply fold the PackIt Lunch Bag flat and store in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill food and drinks for hours
- PackIt lunch bags are perfect for packing healthy foods such as: dairy, fruits and veggies. Food and drinks stay cool and fresh all day! It’s ideal for people with special diets, food sensitivities or allergies
- The Lunch Bag features a top closure to lock in cool, dry air. A buckle handle clips onto totes, backpacks and strollers for hands-free convenience
- This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. Simple care: the interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by PackIt: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to similar items
This item PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, Chevron Pink
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8.5 x 10 in||8.5 x 7 x 11 in||5.25 x 8.5 x 1.5 in||5 x 8.5 x 10 in||8 x 3.75 x 8.25 in||7 x 11.5 x 8 in|
PackIt’s Freezable Lunch Bag is the original fully freezable lunch bag that keeps anything you pack cooler, longer. The secret is PackIt’s patented freezable gel technology built permanently into the lunch bag. To use: fold the PackIt Freezable Lunch bag flat and store it in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill items for hours. You’ll never need to buy separate freezable ice packs or gel packs again! PackIt Lunch Bags keep food cooler longer which allows you to pack healthy foods such as yogurt, milk, fruits and veggies. The cooling power lasts long enough to bring home leftovers, which reduces waste and saves you money. This bag features a non-zippered wide opening and a buckle handle that easily clip onto totes, backpacks or strollers. This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Freezable Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. PackIt's Freezable Lunch Bag measures 10 inches tall, 8 inches wide and 5 inches deep while open. When folded, this lunch bag measures 8 inches wide, 5 inches deep and 2 inches tall for easy and compact storage in the freezer. Simple care: wipe thoroughly or hand wash the interior and spot clean exterior; allow bag to dry completely before freezing. Not machine or dishwasher safe.
Seller Warranty Description
PackIt products are covered by a one-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use, normal wear and tear, accidents or improper handling. If you feel you have a defective product, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the warranty claim process.
Top Customer Reviews
That said, I feel like it's only fair to address some of the complaints that I read before ordering my Packit, since they almost dissuaded me from making the purchase:
1. "The packit doesn't keep my food cold all day."
No, it doesn't defy the laws of science. It's a lunchbox.
2. "I can't fit enough in it."
I can squeeze in a tupperware container with salad, a mini-cup of dressing, a bag of fresh veggies, a mini-cup of hummus, a a greek yogurt, a bag of almonds, a string cheese, a bag of grapes and a spoon and fork in mine. If you want to pack more than that, buy a cooler.
3. "The velcro doesn't hold when it's full."
What are you packing, hammers?
4. "The inside gets 'sweaty'."
Again. Science. When cool air meets warm moist air . . . Your packit is not defective because it obeys the laws of atmospheric change. In fact, I applaud it's respect for rules.
5. "The inside got stinky."
Let's be honest; that didn't happen on it's own.
6. "It's kind of heavy."
Ok, I didn't read that one, but it's what I thought when I pulled it out of the box. I don't know why I expected the gel to be weightless. I got over it pretty quickly.
Totally worth it.