- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 10.1 x 8.1 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00HZ09R1G
- Item model number: 6533-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #146,289 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Packtowl RobeTowl Towel
|Price:||$33.73 - $81.20|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Lightweight and compact enough to travel anywhere
- PackTowl Personal fabric's polyester/nylon microfiber blend delivers next-to-skin comfort
- Soaks up four times its weight in water; then wrings out nearly dry
- Reduces odor retention and increases the life of your RobeTowl
- Machine wash, then hang or tumble dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our new RobeTowl is the perfect 2-in-1 solution. Delivering the same quick-drying, ultra-soft performance of a PackTowl towel, it's the ideal travel accessory, serving as both your robe and your towel any time you need a little extra privacy and warmth while drying off-so you only have to bring one.
Top Customer Reviews
Of Stuff sack when robe is folded up into it:
12"x9"x~1.5" (depth, 1.5" will depend on how nice you are able to fold it back up)
Of Robes (all sizes, listed on packaging):
SMALL -- W (S-M) / M (XS-S)
Length -- 105 cm / 41.5 in
Sleeve Length -- 69 cm / 27 in
Circumference -- 135 cm / 53 in
Medium -- W (L) / M (M)
Length -- 112 cm / 44 in
Sleeve Length -- 76 cm / 30 in
Circumference -- 145 cm / 57 in
Large -- W (XL-XXL) / M (L-XL)
Length -- 124 cm / 49 in
Sleeve Length -- 84 cm / 33 in
Circumference -- 158 cm / 62 in
Material is soft, absorbent and light weight.
I am 5'4 and the medium is big on me, but I don't mind that very much. The sleeves go down to the middle of my hand and I have really long arms for my height. Again, this is not a problem for me because I usually have the opposite happen where my wrists or forearms are exposed. Time will tell if it holds up or not. This robe is the right size and right absorbency. As I previously mentioned, I will be purchasing another in currant, but this time a small, but only because it is a few dollars cheaper than the medium. You can't go wrong with this robe.
UPDATE: I used it constantly in Iceland and it was perfect. The net bag it comes with was great too, as I could put my bathing suit and hair wrap in it too. It was great at Blue Lagoon bc I knew which was mine, as it wasn't a towel or a terry robe.
When I'm dripping wet it's very hard to put this robe on. The fabric is made for blotting dry rather than sliding over wet skin. My arms stick annoyingly in the sleeves and I find myself cursing it.
I don't think it's returnable and I find it unpleasant to use so now I'm wondering what to do with it. Cut it up to make towels of various sizes for friends who camp and work out? Car towels?
This was not a hit for me, in fact it was an expensive mistake.
I bought Packtowls in the past and they were a bit rough but I was ok with it due to their incredibly light weight. I was pleasantly surprised by the velour feel of this robe. It is MUCH nicer than my old Packtowls. Therefore, I highly recommend this robe for travel as a towel alternative.