- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 1 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005I6SGI4
- Item model number: 06705
- Average Customer Review: 130 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #255,899 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Packtowl Nano Light Towel (Small, Sunrise)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight: Size Medium (18” x 23”) weighs just .9 ounces (21g) making it the lightest camp towel on the market.
- 2X Rapid-Cycle Absorbency: Soaks up twice its weight in water; then wrings out almost completely dry - over and over.
- Laser Cut: Smooth finished edges without stitch bindings or fraying.
- Easy Care: Machine wash, then hang dry using the convenient snap loop or tumble dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||1 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Our lightest, most compact towel, the Nano is the ideal choice for those who pack light. The smooth texture is perfect for drying skin around faces and hands.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I reviewed the nano towel before actually receiving it today, but it is the same as the small one I ordered years ago (only difference is the size). This is not a full-sized towel, but I'm going to field test it to see if it will dry (sop up) my entire body.
Suggestion: You will be better off using a cotton handkerchief, which will absorb just as much.
- The lightest towel on the market.
- Awesome color.
- Cute little mesh bag.
- Dries quickly.
- Nice small dimensions... just the "face-towel" size I was looking for.
- Handy snap/loop on the corner allows me to hang on a tree to dry.
- Cheap price.
- Not very absorbent. I was surprised when it mainly just 'pushed the water around' and didn't take up a lot of liquid.
Stuffed into your pack you get some more "dry" for your soggy pants! Just tuck it into the main body of the garment and add your other camp towel and a hotel towel and roll it up and stand on it for a few minutes. It's like "spin dry" on your washer at home! Most of the water is now out of your item and you can hang it up to dry some more.
Worth it's very small weight. Ten stars!
The towel, packed up, fits into about a 2-3 inch square; expanded it is the size advertised. When you remove the towel from the packet, it remains attached to it via a clip. This is very nice for when you're in the back country, scantily clad, balancing on a rock over a creek, trying to dry your hair—you don't have to worry about losing the pack. When it's time to wash the towel, you can undo the clip and remove it from the packet.
The towel itself works great. It absorbs water well and wrings out and dries quite quickly. It is good though, after you purchase it, to soak it, wring it out, and let it dry. After it's been wet once, it seems to be more absorbent.
I definitely suggest this product. Works perfectly like it says and it's super cool to have a great towel packing in such a small package.