Package of 30,000 Seeds, Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture (100% Pure Live Seed) Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Plant or Animal Product Type||Wildflower|
|Number of Pieces||30000|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality Wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each packet measures 4.50 inches wide by 6.4375 inches tall.
- This specialty Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture will produce a colorful blend of flowers that attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as butterflies, honeybees, bumblebees, hummingbirds and more!
- All plants will grow to a varying height of roughly 8 to 60 inches tall, with the majority ranging between 12 to 36 inches.
- This Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture consists of 23 individual species, 70% of which are annuals. The remaining varieties are perennials and biennials.
- All Wildflower seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Packet of Bird & Butterfly Wildflower Seeds 99% Pure Live Seed
Grow a garden filled with wildflowers that will attract an array of beneficial insects. The plants included in our Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture will attract butterflies, bumblebees & honey bees, ladybugs and even hummingbirds as well! All plants will grow to a varying height of roughly 8 to 60 inches tall, with the majority ranging between 12 to 36 inches. A large sum of the flowers included are annuals, making up 70% of the blended seeds. You then have your perennials & biennials which account for about 30% of the seed mixture.
Annuals will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds. They bloom profusely through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost. Seeds can easily drop to the bare ground beneath, regrowing fresh plant life the following year. Perennials will establish a deep root system within the first year of growth. The plant life will then wilt on the surface, later returning the following Spring. This blend of Wildflowers will produce plants in practically every color of the rainbow, from red, orange, yellow, blue, violet and even green & white. A few popular favorites are Asclepias, Aquilegia, Cosmos, Nasturtium, Zinnias, Palaver & more.
Purchase Fresh Seeds
Start with purchasing our fresh mix of Bird & Butterfly attracting flowers. The mixture is pure flower seed and contains no filler matter.
Sow In Black Dirt
Always use a nutrient rich black dirt to give the seeds a boost in growth. DO NOT sow your seed in mulch, sandy soils, clay based soils, or rocky soils.
Water the seeds and seedlings daily with a light water setting so that the soil doesn't dry out. Continue to water the small plants daily.
Watch Them Grow
The seeds will take at least 1 - 2 weeks to sprout. After they start to grow, the plants will later flower after 8+ weeks. So be patient!
The wildflowers within this mixture will attract all sorts of native butterflies to the garden. It will also attract beneficial pollinators such as bumblebees and honeybees too.
Seed Mix Contents
Cosmos (Sensation Mix)
Flowering Tobacco Plant
Nasturtium (Jewel Mix)
Four O Clock Mixture
Rocky Mountain Penstemon
Alyssum (Carpet of Snow)
Snapdragon (Tetra Mix)
A few reminders in response to some of the reviews.
- This seed mixture DOES contain approximately 30,000+ seeds. Most are tiny seeds. Each tiny seed has the potential to grow into a full size plant that spreads at least 6 inches wide.
- This mixture of seed is obtained from one of the top seed producers in the world. All seeds are fresh and DO grow if you plant them as instructed. Intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
- Surface sowing these seeds to the top of a fresh layer of black dirt is best and will improve your growing results. Mist them daily so that the soil is moist and provide an area of full sunlight.
- IF you sow these seeds in mulch, sandy soils, clay based soils, rocky soils or any other soil aside from black dirt, you risk POOR RESULTS from your wildflower project.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It should be stated clearly in the listing and on the package that this mix contains seeds for a poisonous plant. I’m very unhappy that I now have to pay for this to be returned. I shouldn’t have made an assumption that a friendly looking mix of seeds would be completely safe, and now I know to look closer in the future.
I’ll bet most people don’t even know that foxglove is poisonous and to assume that everyone would know this isn’t practical. I would urge the Seed Needs company to be up front about this so that others aren’t caught unaware when planting this mixture of seeds.
While I was surprised at how tall they grew, in checking the description again, it does say that they can grow up to 60 inches. I wonder if we just randomly got more of those type.
I'm buying them again, but I won't plant them just anywhere because they do look like a crazy weed patch until the bloom. The HOA would probably put a lien on my house while we waited for them to flower if they were in the front yard.