- Get free shipping on EVERY ITEM FROM AUDIOSAVINGS. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Package: (2) Rockville RPG15 2,000 Watt 2-Way DJ/PA Powered Speakers With a 15" Woofer and a 3" Voice Coil + Rockville RVSS2-XLR Pair of Adjustable Pro Speaker Stands + (2) XLR Male to Female Cables + Carrying Case
|Price:||$394.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System. 250-Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak. High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHzMaximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous. High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance. Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response. Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection. State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet. Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control. Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment. Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems. Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning. Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets. Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup. High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction. Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear. Front display power meter Blue LED. 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing. Dimensions : 15.67" X 15.57" X 26.93"
- Adjustable Height. Steel Construction. Black Color. Weight capacity: 100 LBS. Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches. Base spread: 15-40 inches. Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch. Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch. Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables. Includes (1) Travel Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Rockville RPG15 powered PA speaker is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, and raw power! This speaker has an incredible 1,000 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs. The ultra-efficient design is amazing!
Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment
Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems
Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets
Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
Front display power meter Blue LED
110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
Dimensions : 15.67" X 15.57" X 26.93"
Weight capacity: 100 LBS
Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
Base spread: 15-40 inches
Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch
Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables
Includes (1) Travel Bag
Top Customer Reviews
Before I even get started, I got these speakers in three days shipped via FedEx and wow it was fast the boxes were shipped in the Rockville packaging.... was expecting another box covering that but I guess everything is fine.
Build Quality 7/10
They are made out of plastic but seem strong... but come on, it's plastic. If you drop these things you will get a crack or a huge scratch/scuff in the speaker no questions asked.
I can't believe how cheap these things are selling for, they really should be selling these for $600+ just wait another year, guarantee these will be around that price range. You will not find a pair of speakers, stands, and XLR cables for under $400
Sound Quality 6.5/10
When I set these things up there was one thing I noticed.... The highs are WAY WAY WAY TO BRIGHT! the highs are set extremely loud I have them turnt down to -6-7db to make them sound equalized to the mids and lows. Now let me say this, these are pretty loud! They won't distort your ears but they will put out some serious sound. The mid sections are okay I guess. Could be better but are good enough. The low ends are nice. They are good for small parties and maybe a small wedding but for something professional like a school dance, party of 150+ or large wedding, you'll need a bass bin. These sound okay. I'll have to update you if anything changes.
These sound good and put out some serious sound. The stands are VERY high quality as is the speaker. If you are looking for the best and cheapest 15" DJ speakers, look no further, Rockville is here!
UPDATE*** Billy, tech support tech, at Rockville Audio has provided excellent assistance preparing and sending the RMA labels with concise instruction on how to return and where. Only 4 hours after originally contacting Rockville support. I'm hoping to get my new speaker before the 22nd. Will update as soon as there is word.
UPDATE*** My RMA is on its way to be processed and replaced. It looks like my replacement will be arriving around the 25th.
::fingers crossed:: ALSO, the stabilizing security bolt that screws into top of mount at the base of the speaker BROKE OFF! Though I was expecting this as I read it in previous comments. So i just screwed a 1/2 in bolt through the hole it left and drilled a 1/2 in hole in top of pole mount to allow the screw to tighten to pole.
UPDATE*** My replacement speaker arrived yesterday! Only a two week turn around :) Very impressed with this RMA. And the new speaker works as should. Just in time for my gig tonight. Thank you Rockville and Amazon for making the process as easy as possible.
Cons - Rated 1,000 Watts each. More like 550 - 650 Watts. (As compared to the Mackie SMR450, also rated 1,000 Watts but only RMS 450!).
The separate GAIN-VOLUME-MASTER controls on the amp would no doubt be difficult for the beginner or novice sound engineer.
Advice for users - If you don't know that GAIN = Input voltage, spend 15 minutes on the internet that'll put you on the road to being a professional sound engineer. When you set the correct gain ratio / to volume / before you turn up the master, these speakers ROCK MOUNTAINS! I've used them for monitors and FOH. Two small and One large venue so far. On a DBX Driverack Plus. The SPL and head room is indistinguishable from Behringer and Mackie at 86-105 db's. JBL Eon's?....well you can't have everything. This is a new product way under-priced. You can expect the Price to go up very soon. This is my professional opinion and I am not compensated in any way. Second Review will be after 40 hours usage.
SECOND REVIEW: 2 YEARS OF OPERATIONS. Never failed, never tripped a breaker. I have used them no less than 2 weekends per month and as many as 20 days in a month - straight. My Rockvilles have been used for Mains / FOH, Monitors - solo and in array. They have been dropped (one of them) over 4 feet and bounced. Scuffed the plastic housing but didn't affect the performance. I don't know what kind of plastic they're made of, but it's tough and thick! The gain still throws the road crew every now and then. As soon as I hear distortion I know somebody set the gain to high. Tweak and fixed. FINAL OPINION: If these speakers smoked out tomorrow, I would immediately order another pair. Awesome speakers, Ridiculous price, and they stand up to road use. It's nice to get more than you paid for. Thank you Rockville!!!!