Seed Needs, Sugar Baby Watermelon (Citrullus lanatus) Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each Non-GMO
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality Sugar Baby Watermelon seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- Sugar Baby is an heirloom melon that bares fruits anywhere from 6 to 10 pounds.
- These Watermelons are one of the sweetest around. They are covered in a dark green skin that later turns, almost black when ripe, with juicy, sweet red flesh.
- Your Sugar Baby Watermelons will be ready for harvesting in about 85 days after the first sprouts appear.
- All Watermelon seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Grow Sugar Baby Watermelon from fresh Citrullus lanatus seeds. Sugar Baby is an heirloom melon that bares fruits anywhere from 6 to 10 pounds. Although the melons are smaller, the taste packs a punch. These Watermelons are one of the sweetest around. They are covered in a dark green skin that later turns, almost black when ripe, with juicy, sweet red flesh. The seeds resemble small, dark brown, apple seeds and are easy to pick out. The plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 8 to 12 inches tall and vine outwards taking up about 3 to 5 feet of space. The plants themselves bare a few decent melons per vine and are easily stored when harvested, because of their smaller size. Your Sugar Baby Watermelons will be ready for harvesting in about 85 days after the first sprouts appear.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
7-10 melons between 3 plants by the end of the season. Brilliant!