- 26" wide 67" long with 4" long fringe
- Comes Packaged in a Cotton Pouch with satin bow string accent
- For a limited time, get a free complimentary scarf.
- These graceful wraps are very lightweight, warm, yet delicately woven.
- They can be worn all year round.
Save 50% or More Off Lightweight Scarves & Wraps
See styles from D&Y, Michael Stars, Calvin Klein, and more. Shop now.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Noble Mount® 'Olive N Figs' Pashmina Wraps are not a trend item, they are a wardrobe must-have for all ladies.
Here's why you will absolutely love them -
- This simple elegant pashmina in stunning colors add the perfect finishing touch to almost any outfit.
- These graceful wraps are very lightweight and will come of use anytime you find yourself needing just a little extra warmth.
- An absolutely perfect piece to wear for any enchanting occasion, from casual to formal. You will feel as great as you look.
- Its lightweight and smooth feel makes it a shawl that can be worn all year round.
- The gift of this shawl is like a warm hug.
Click Here to view our complete selection of Noble Mount® Products
Click Here to view Nvie Designs storefront
Just try it and we know you will love it.
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0049UYT8Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 29, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
To my eye this scarf is of high quality. My daughter must have felt the same as she bought two for herself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great color to accessorize with clothing. Soft fabric.Published 4 months ago by Margaret Odom Renner
I bought this scarf for a coworker at Christmas. She said she likes it and the color.Published 5 months ago by Aurore from New York
I have had this scarf for two years. It is super soft and durable for harsh winters.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is my second Noble Mount scarf and I am just as pleased with this one as the first. Color is true, fabric is a good quality, soft and there are no offensive chemical odors. Read morePublished 6 months ago by J. Leach