Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on October 10, 2012
I really like the style of the hoodie but there are some things that bug me about it. First, it has kind of a "tattered" appearance around the sleeves and pocket which I'm not a huge fan of. I've washed it once and one of the drawstrings is already kind of coming apart. It runs big as well (although I'm a woman so maybe that's why; I got a medium). Overall, it's okay but I feel like there's some definite room for improvement.
on April 28, 2015
My husband loves this sweatshirt. Heavy-duty, held up to the wear and tear! Love it!
on April 23, 2013
But, on the plus side, I LOVE the color. It is a bit long, and doesn't fit me super well, but I'm a bit larger and well-endowed, and I believe this was cut more for a man. All in all, it's great for sports, and for hanging out.
on September 30, 2012
fits a little bigger than I thought Large more like an xl. but a good hoodie to wear & design is nice thanks!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.