FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
|You Save:||$3.00 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UNIQUE Ultra Lightweight Rip-Stop Nylon
- SAVE BIG ON!! SIMPLY THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING CUBES AND NOW CHEAPER THAN EVER BEFORE! Choose from MEDIUM, LARGE OR 4 PIECE VALUE SET. Simply select the format you want in the drop-down menu above & ADD TO CART. You´ll love these cubes from the leading specialist brand. Cubes help you to organize your bag quickly, breeze through airport security, and pack / unpack in moments! This collection is an ideal gift for frequent travelers seeking the best travel accessories.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE - Constructed using high-quality YKK Zippers, ultra light-weight rip-stop nylon, and reinforced seams, no matter how you pack it your cubes will go the distance. No weak stitching or broken zippers to worry about here. These Pro Packing Organizers with see-through mesh will become your best travel accessory!
- COMPRESS AND ORGANIZE YOUR LUGGAGE - Trying to find the best way to pack a suitcase or fill a backpack? You can expect approx. 30% compression - yes that means 30% more space in your suitcase or backpack. You can organize your luggage by garment type or outfit AND use the cubes as laundry bags between stops! The smallest cube also works great as a toiletry bag or device accessory storage.
- PACK SMART - Pro Packing Cubes act as space savers & will help you beat AVOID BAGGAGE RESTRICTIONS. They fit perfectly into most tote bags, carry-on / spinner suitcases, backpacks, weekender cases, and duffel bags. Ideal if you´re packing or planning for FAMILY VACATIONS, BACKPACKING, BUSINESS TRAVEL, HIKING, CAMPING, CRUISE LUGGAGE, RV STRORAGE and BIKER SADDLEBAGS.
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME - Pro Packing Cubes are backed by a manufacturer LIFETIME GUARANTEE giving you peace of mind to buy these now. If you ever have any issues drop us a line and we´ll send you a replacement set or refund your purchase. You’re simply getting a risk-free purchase, from a leading brand you can trust!
Customers who bought this item also bought
ARE HERE - GET OR GIVE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
These things are light as air! That's super important when you consider that you'll probably be carrying them inside a duffel bag, backpack, suitcase, or other unifying container.
So let’s talk durability - Designed to take a beating and come back ready for action, these things are well-nigh indestructible & come backed by a manufacturer lifetime warranty
So go on, shove them in your plane's overhead compartment. Use them as a pillow on that overnight train to Chennai. Organize your kids' soccer team gear and watch, worry-free, as they batter them in their haste to unpack and get playing!
However & wherever you use them, your Pro Packing Cubes will look and work as great as the day you bought them for years to come.
NOT ALL CUBES ARE MADE THE SAME! ADD THESE TO YOUR CART NOW & be safe in the knowledge YOU HAVE BOUGHT THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT CUBES ON THE MARKET.
“A Cut AboveThe Rest …” Tim Guill, Editor in Chief, Practical Travel Gear
This set comes in 4 practical sizes:
Large: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25" - perfect for jackets, towels, sweaters, and trousers
Medium: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3" - to fit shirts, blouses, shorts and documents
Small: 11" x 6.75" x 3" - for underwear and socks
Smallest: 9" x 3.75" x 3" - ideal for adapters, cables, and toiletries
Order yours now & look forward to the EXCITEMENT OF YOUR NEXT AMAZON DELIVERY!
- Package Dimensions: 17 x 12 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072LF5D27
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I can pack 4 pants and a few shirts on one of the bigger cubes alone. These cubes are incredibly sturdy and are comparable to the $50+ ones I got from last year, but only came with 2 big cubes. I actually regret buying those for full price.
I used a discount code to purchase this product. The seller never contacted or talked to me. There was no way to influence my review. All thoughts and experiences are my own.
I used a DSLR with no exposure to take these image pictures. This is to make sure the highest quality of the pictures minimizes the color difference between real life and digital display.
I do take time and effort to write my reviews. If this helped you in any way, please click “YES” on the bottom. Thank you.
Very light weight - zippers seem very strong. Clothes did not wrinkle.
Bought 2 colors - one for me and one for my husband. We used for when packing for a 21 day cruise.
Will be using them from now on when we travel. Wonderful for smaller items (socks and underwear) keeps them altogether.
Put them in the suit case side that has the straps.
I organized the cubes by type of clothing. Thus if I knew I wanted to wear demin pants, I went to the cube that had demin pants and tops. Underware and nightgowns in another, evening clothes in a third, etc., etc. They kept me very organized.
Going from large to small - the largest cube would fit four to five days worth of clean clothes - jeans/trousers or skirt and underskirt, long sleeve top, two short sleeves, under wear, bra's and socks: bundling our outfits this way made them easier to store, identify, and use. We restocked approximately every five days. The second largest cubes stored our dirty clothes with both cubes and clothes going into large plastic bags to minimize the transference of odors. The third cube I used for a pair of dress shoes, a clutch, stockings, three chiffon scarves and assorted costume jewelry. Having all my 'dress' stuff together was very convenient. My husband used his third cube for his crossword books, reading light, paperbacks and writing materials. My smallest cube accommodated our electronics - phone, Ipod, chargers, ear buds, hot spot, dongle, flash drives and all the necessary adapters/transformers for foreign outlets: his was used for his for toiletries, hairbrush, comb, deodorant, tooth brush, paste, etc.
What I appreciate about the cubes was their versatility and ease of organization and identification- what was his - what was mine. When they were empty or only half full they squashed down and took up no extra room. They were so light they were not a consideration for weight limits. How much simpler and quicker to unpack or repack a cube with everything in it, in and out of a drawer or suitcase, than fiddle with all the individual bits and pieces? It was simpler to find an outfit already separated and stored. And, so much simpler to keep the clean clothes separate from the dirty ones. These cubes made packing, unpacking, repacking between the four stops a breeze: something I had dreaded but need not worry about ever again. They were a huge benefit and time saver: money well spent.
Now that I got that out of the way, first time using packing cubes and I'm still up in the air about them. They definitely help to keep everything organized but I'm not totally convinced they save space in your luggage. But for the organizational aspect I really like them. It helps because you know what each cube holds so you can easily pull out the cube you need instead of digging into everything in you bag. Additionally it's also great because it keeps everything together. now everything is neat, I know where my articles of clothing are, and best of all no more rummaging through everything just to find one particular item.