|Sale:||$7.99 - $21.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- UNIQUE Ultra Lightweight Rip-Stop Nylon
- SAVE BIG ON!! SIMPLY THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT PACKING CUBES AND NOW CHEAPER THAN EVER BEFORE! Choose from MEDIUM, LARGE OR 4 PIECE VALUE SET. Simply select the format you want in the drop-down menu above & ADD TO CART. You´ll love these cubes from the leading specialist brand. Cubes help you to organize your bag quickly, breeze through airport security, and pack / unpack in moments! This collection is an ideal gift for frequent travelers seeking the best travel accessories.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE - Constructed using high-quality YKK Zippers, ultra light-weight rip-stop nylon, and reinforced seams, no matter how you pack it your cubes will go the distance. No weak stitching or broken zippers to worry about here. These Pro Packing Organizers with see-through mesh will become your best travel accessory!
- COMPRESS AND ORGANIZE YOUR LUGGAGE - Trying to find the best way to pack a suitcase or fill a backpack? You can expect approx. 30% compression - yes that means 30% more space in your suitcase or backpack. You can organize your luggage by garment type or outfit AND use the cubes as laundry bags between stops! The smallest cube also works great as a toiletry bag or device accessory storage.
- PACK SMART - Pro Packing Cubes act as space savers & will help you beat AVOID BAGGAGE RESTRICTIONS. They fit perfectly into most tote bags, carry-on / spinner suitcases, backpacks, weekender cases, and duffel bags. Ideal if you´re packing or planning for FAMILY VACATIONS, BACKPACKING, BUSINESS TRAVEL, HIKING, CAMPING, CRUISE LUGGAGE, RV STRORAGE and BIKER SADDLEBAGS.
- BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME - Pro Packing Cubes are backed by a manufacturer LIFETIME GUARANTEE giving you peace of mind to buy these now. If you ever have any issues drop us a line and we´ll send you a replacement set or refund your purchase. You’re simply getting a risk-free purchase, from a leading brand you can trust!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ARE HERE - GET OR GIVE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
These things are light as air! That's super important when you consider that you'll probably be carrying them inside a duffel bag, backpack, suitcase, or other unifying container.
So let’s talk durability - Designed to take a beating and come back ready for action, these things are well-nigh indestructible & come backed by a manufacturer lifetime warranty
So go on, shove them in your plane's overhead compartment. Use them as a pillow on that overnight train to Chennai. Organize your kids' soccer team gear and watch, worry-free, as they batter them in their haste to unpack and get playing!
However & wherever you use them, your Pro Packing Cubes will look and work as great as the day you bought them for years to come.
NOT ALL CUBES ARE MADE THE SAME! ADD THESE TO YOUR CART NOW & be safe in the knowledge YOU HAVE BOUGHT THE ABSOLUTE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT CUBES ON THE MARKET.
“A Cut AboveThe Rest …” Tim Guill, Editor in Chief, Practical Travel Gear
This set comes in 4 practical sizes:
Large: 17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25" - perfect for jackets, towels, sweaters, and trousers
Medium: 13.75" x 9.75" x 3" - to fit shirts, blouses, shorts and documents
Small: 11" x 6.75" x 3" - for underwear and socks
Smallest: 9" x 3.75" x 3" - ideal for adapters, cables, and toiletries
Order yours now & look forward to the EXCITEMENT OF YOUR NEXT AMAZON DELIVERY!
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01F7V5XTE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can pack 4 pants and a few shirts on one of the bigger cubes alone. These cubes are incredibly sturdy and are comparable to the $50+ ones I got from last year, but only came with 2 big cubes. I actually regret buying those for full price.
I used a discount code to purchase this product. The seller never contacted or talked to me. There was no way to influence my review. All thoughts and experiences are my own.
I used a DSLR with no exposure to take these image pictures. This is to make sure the highest quality of the pictures minimizes the color difference between real life and digital display.
I do take time and effort to write my reviews. If this helped you in any way, please click “YES” on the bottom. Thank you.
Now that I got that out of the way, first time using packing cubes and I'm still up in the air about them. They definitely help to keep everything organized but I'm not totally convinced they save space in your luggage. But for the organizational aspect I really like them. It helps because you know what each cube holds so you can easily pull out the cube you need instead of digging into everything in you bag. Additionally it's also great because it keeps everything together. now everything is neat, I know where my articles of clothing are, and best of all no more rummaging through everything just to find one particular item.
I needed more, I have 6 (3 big, 3 medium) in Ebag brand, because my husband doesn't get to use any when we pack or I let him use a couple and I have other things I just throw in my suitcase and it's just nice to have nothing floating around anymore.
I was offered the Pro Packing Cubes at a discount price in exchange for my honest review. I had a little trouble purchasing the cubes and contacted the company. The review site I use has a problem every week with one of the codes they give me to purchase and I contact the company as requested by the review site. I've been doing this for 4 months now. No one has ever contacted me back, EXCEPT for Pro Packing Cubes. This is a company that cares about their brand, and cares about their customers and will back up their product.
The cubes are great quality- the material reminds me of windbreaker material and there is more give if I pack these cubes to capacity, rather than my ebag cubes, they are more stiff and I can't really stuff them if I need to. The zippers are great, they glide smoothly from one side to another. And I love, love, love the fact that there are different sizes in the pack. I especially love the small bag, to keep in my purse or carry on! It's the perfect size to keep all your electronic cords and wallet, passport- you can put it in your carry on for easy access at the airport (I pack my purse away, I don't like a million bags hanging off me at the airport) and then when you get off the plane transfer it into different purses if you like to coordinate purses, or throw it in your spouses backpack, you get the picture.
To show how much the biggest bag will get, I fit 3 regular towels and 12 wash clothes in it- that's a lot of shirts you can fit in there or at least 6 pairs of pants... and the price is comparable to other bags on the market.