Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on November 16, 2016
Product is lightweight yet the fabric, finish and workmanship is equally comparable to other higher end brand names on the market. I was looking for packing cubes that could be placed horizontally in my osprey farpoint 40 and these cubes align perfectly leaving space on the sides for other stuff. The other cubes in the market are longer than what I wanted and felt they take up usable space in the bag. They also come with (x6) plastic liner pouches of varing sizes which is a great bonus.

All in all I can safely say that these are perfect for my needs and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for efficiently sized packing cubes of great quality.
on August 5, 2017
The medium size held one full day of warm weather clothes (size 4-6) just fine for me. If I need to pack jeans, sweaters, jackets, etc. I'll probably buy a set of large cubes.

Before I had these, I always tried to fold my outfits together so they'd be easier to find during my trip. Whenever I had to get dressed for something, though, I always ended up pulling everything out looking for certain items and my luggage always turned into a big mess. Socks and underwear always went into separate bags too, so searching for that one pair of socks or undies called for making an even bigger mess.

I just got back from a 3 night trip using these and they make a world of difference. I decided I was going to use one cube per day and it was perfect. I was able to pack all the (Summer) outfits I needed for each day into one cube and I've never felt so organized during a trip. In the morning, it was so easy to just pull one cube out and everything I needed for the day and later that night was there.. undies and all! Then, transitioning them hold used clothes was a breeze to keep track of laundry and stuff I ended up not wearing. I'm excited to use these on a girls trip because I know they will be a life saver. Getting ready with a bunch of girls in one room is already a huge obstacle, but I know these cubes will make it so much easier.
on August 24, 2017
I LOVE BAGO. I travel all the time and have bought a bunch of these travel with. I put an outfit in each one so I have can choose what I want to wear. I work a lot out of my car so separating outfits this way enables me to grab what I need or want to wear without having to drag all the other outfits with me.I love that they also protect my clothes from dirt etc. The mesh on the top helps keep the clothes aired out after a days wear. I have tried a ton of these bags....I am in love with Bago as I also have a few of their duffle bags. They are so light weight and sturdy...they are simply a great product.
on August 22, 2017
Wow, travelling is so much easier. I pack my roomy cubes with my belongings, use one for socks, another for undies, etc. I grab at my destination and put in drawers as is. When I am ready to leave, presto. I grab the cube and toss in my luggage. When I get home, I put in areas of house where they belong and empty when I get a chance. In the meanwhile, I am able to locate my belongings. Before, I had my items fall out when suitcases were opened by Security at Airport.
on June 2, 2014
I purchased these Bago products along with the travelwise multi cube system, in part because I wanted to compare the product side by side, I found the differences to be interesting and am keeping both systems. The Bago fabric is very well presented visually when compared with the online pictures. The blue fabric is of lesser quality (thinner) than the travelwise system. The mesh fabric is identical. The Bago product has heavier duty zippers, which may help them perform better than the travelwise system when put to the test with clothing. The size of the Bago products are consistent with their description. I got the 2 large, 2 medium cube set, it will work well for our family needs. I like the size, but am unsure of the performance of the fabric when filled with clothing. I do like the products, and also like the travelwise cubes. The Bago system vs the travelwise system are when it comes down to it, of similar cubic inches, when measured and calculated, but the bago's end up being just a bit smaller, compared system to system because they are smaller in depth. The other issue that I noticed, (that is also of note to other reviewers), is that the handles on each Bago cube are only connected with a single line of machine sewn thread, the travelwise cubes are superior in this regard and the Bago handle design choice could impact its performance if packed with heavier items. Overall, I like the product, I would buy more in the future if I see that this issue is addressed or alternatively if they perform as well as the travelwise during use. Meantime, if you are on a budget and want to try the Bago cubes, I would not discourage you. The concept of cube packing for travel I think will be life-changing for our own family needs. I gave my 4 star rating based on the handle attachment and fabric quality.
on March 24, 2017
These are the perfect size for my packing needs so I am pleased with my purchase I also have the large but they were really to big for my needs I do also like the slim ones but the medium ones work the best for me
on June 27, 2017
I matched this up with a set of other mixed size cubes. These were the perfect match for me since they include the option for larger pieces!
on September 19, 2017
So far I love these bags. We were able to fit all our clothing for a family of 7 into one large suitcase for a 9 day trip. Quality is good holds up nicely to being stuffed to the brim. Would purchase again.
on July 26, 2017
I thought the cubes would have been a little bit thicker, but they work great at helping me organize my Bago gym bag!
on July 19, 2017
Love these - so organized!