- Zipper closure
- EASY TO USE! Compression packing cubes help you with packaging your clothes for upcoming trips by compressing the air out of them. These are not your typical vacuum bags-these expandable cubes use a two zipper system to help eliminate the extra bulk when packing your luggage. The zippers literally compress your clothes together and eliminate wasted space. Skip the extra fees of a checked bag- eliminate the bulk and use a carryon instead!
- LUGGAGE ORGANIZER! Compression packing bags are a packing essential for travel-especially useful as a backpack, luggage and suitcase organizer. Keep different outfits in separate compression cubes and always be ready for what’s next! Easily pack away clothing like raincoats/heavier jackets that are not used as often. Use empty cubes to pack dirty laundry in and keep your suitcase or backpack organized.
- TOUGHER THAN THE OTHER GUYS! Our ripstop Polyurethane fabric stands up to nonstop travel. It is ultra lightweight and durable and as well as being more reliable than even nylon alternatives for packing cubes. Additionally, polyurethane fabric is water resistant to help keep moisture out of your clothes wherever they’re packed. Zipper on the packing cubes all have reinforced zipper stops. Zippers used for expanding/compressing function of bags have been reinforced with double stitching as well.
- HOW MUCH DOES THIS SET HOLD? Each set contains a different assortment of packing cubes. Large bag holds a week worth of shirts/ medium holds a week worth of underwear/socks. Example: Large holds rainjacket, zip hoodie, Longsleeve tshirt, and a cardigan. Small will hold 5 womens size medium tshirts. Large Dimensions Compressed size: 14x10x1in Expanded Size : 14x10x4in Small Dimensions Zipped/Compressed size 10x7x1in Expanded Size: 10x7x4in Additional bag sizes shown in picture gallery.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Never heard of TRIPPED Travel Gear? We’re here to put out the best packing cubes, luggage organizers, and travel accessories possible at a fraction the cost of the competition. If you're not happy with your purchase, we'll replace or refund you immediately if you just drop us a line!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MADE FOR TRAVELERS BY TRAVELERS
The search for the perfect compression packing cubes set ends here. TRIPPED Travel Gear compression cubes are the perfect blend of high quality and affordable to make this the ultimate travel accessory- whether you're looking for a backpacking organizer or a way to organize your carry-on suitcase.
Which set is right for your next trip?
FOR YOUR PERSONAL ITEM
2 PIECE SET
More and more airlines are charging just to use the overhead bin (what?!)
Fine-Two can play that game.
Packing a large purse or small backpack strategically can get you almost the same space you had in your carry on under the seat in front of you. These two cubes can help maximize how much you can fit when packing your personal item.
FOR YOUR WEEKENDER
3 PIECE SET
Throwing a duffel in to the back seat of your car for a weekend at the lake? Maybe you're heading out to camp in the mountains?
Wherever your weekend adventures take you, don't be the guy with the wadded clothes spilling out of their luggage! The three piece set is a perfect starter pack for anyone looking to organize.
FOR YOUR CARRY ON
6 PIECE SET
Whether you are rolling your luggage or going backpacking for the next year, we've perfectly designed this six piece set to fit snugly in to your standard airplane carry-on.
You'll love the flexibility of the tube cube to pop in electronics, a wet bathing suit, or snacks (probably not together). The included laundry bag is great for keeping dirty clothes separate from clean or as a convenient place for a pair of shoes!
How much can each compression cube hold?
10' x 7"
Holds up to 5 Women's M shirts
About the size of a large iPad
14" x 10"
Holds up to 7 Men's L shirts
About the size of a laptop
COMPRESSION PACKING CUBES ALSO...
- Act as mini drawers in your hotel closet
- Make outfits easier to find when getting dressed for an activity
- Keep dirty clothes separate from clean clothes
- Make last minute luggage shuffling at the airport check-in counter a breeze!
- Keep family members clothes separate from one another (we recommend purchasing his/hers colors!)
About Tripped Travel Gear
Made by travelers for travelers
Never heard of us over at Tripped Travel Gear? We started this company after living out of backpacks for a year straight. We're still on the road right now in fact- constantly improving our travel gear while adding new products to the lineup that make travel easier.
- Department: Unisex-adult
- Manufacturer: TRIPPED Travel Gear
- Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 10 x 1.1 inches
- ASIN: B06Y3P22BR
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: January 2, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As you can see in the pictures they certainly do what they claim (compress your packed clothing). Perhaps the manufacturer's claims are a little optimistic in their assessment of how much and how well it does the job, but it certainly does do the job. So it's hard to complain. For reference, in the small cube, I've packed a cycling kit (including bibs, jersey, and baselayer), three pairs of boxers, gloves, and two pairs of socks. In the larger cube, I've packed four t-shirts, a pair of jeans, and three pairs of socks. I could definitely squeeze another t-shirt in the larger one. The smaller one is packed tight.
The ballistic nylon seems very good. Time will tell how well the seams will hold up, but I'm optimistic. Frankly, I'd be surprised if these weren't identical to the Eagle Creek compression cubes (re-branded, of course), but I haven't had an opportunity to compare them side-by-side.
In reference to some other reviewers' comments, I didn't have any issues zipping up the bag. That is, I didn't get any snags. I can see how one might do that if he/she wasn't careful though.
I also found that the larger cube compressed the t-shirts really well when they were properly folded (like you would put them in a drawer) rather than rolled. That's something to keep in mind. Same with the jeans. It's difficult to really fold cycling bibs, so I kind of had to just "stuff" the smaller cubes. Just keep in mind that the way these work is similar to a space bag. They compress the clothes and expel air. If you pack them full of stuff that's already compressed then it kind of defeats the purpose. You won't have any air to expel, and your compression will be minimal. So don't think you can just stuff them completely full of stuff and still get reasonable compression. If that's your goal, then just get regular cubes and stuff them full by compressing manually, as these won't really help you. (Hopefully that makes sense.)
I wanted to love these. I DID love these. Briefly. Second day of my overseas trip the zipper came off. The rest of the trip TRIPPED cube functioned like a big loose pocket. So, with regret, here's my low down:
Pros: LOVE the grey/orange color combo; really like the 3 size combos sold; company founders seem like decent folk.
Cons: Really not as tough as compression cubes need to be. For compression cubes to work, it ALL comes down to the zippers. It's not going to fail anywhere else (well, maybe a poorly sewn seam here or there). So, you gotta do zippers right. Unfortunately, these zippers are not as sturdy as they need to be, and the stitching is really weak on the end runs where they can come right off!
Top international reviews
Also I will mention this - I had a quick question about the cubes so I emailed their customer services email. The director of the company himself answered the email and was extremely helpful and answered any queries I had. He answered in less than a day and reassured me that if I encounter any problems with the cubes during my travel, all I have to do is contact them and they will sort it out right away free of charge. That is awesome customer service.
Give these cubes a try. I have returned some eagle creek ones that I bought as these seem better quality and they were cheaper.
Thank you Tripped Travel Gear!
UPDATE: I have continued to use the above cubes on quite a number of holidays. They are still pristine and as useful as ever. I have also got the white set now and me and my partner travel with our backpacks to loads of destinations with these. We've had absolutely no issues at all and we just love how easy it is to travel, to unpack and re-pack and generally to help keep things organised. I love the ethos behind the company - great quality at a lower price than comparable products. Love the brand name as well! Will continue using these cubes for all my travels!
- I am able to fit my entire two week wardrobe in one small and one large cube and I'm not a petite woman by far.
- Compression actually works!
- Good quality materials!
- amazing value for money
- Whilst compressing, your zip can get snagged with the nylon. Be aware of this, although I snagged it a few times and the material has not broke. This might be a thing with all compression cubes though!
- Dont overstuff it, you won't be able to compress it.
- It's a bit of a learning curve at first unless you have really underpacked. Took a while and some strength to get used to compression!
- End result is a solid mass of clothes. You can probably kill a man with a full packing cube, but definitely don't use it for that purpose!
I can't wait to test the set out when I go to Japan but for short weekend trips I will only need one cube, which is awesome!
I did not over pack the cube and a Gonex compression packing cubes..of similar dimensions , items and weight has had no problems.
I'll use Gonex in the future.