Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on April 30, 2015
I purchased this with the BCW Super Monster 5 Row Storage Box

I'm not getting the same issue as some of the other reviewers, the dividers as tall enough to fit a small label or markings but still allows me to close the top without any issue.

If you got dividers that is smaller than the pictures posted than you've received deflects and should be returned.

I had some stickers left from a holiday gift box and I notice that stickers will come loose after a while, which will be an issue if it falls between two card and could ruin one of them. So I recommend using a marker instead.

Overall these divider will do the job of keeping your cards organized
review image
on July 16, 2016
I love these. I used them for my Magic the Gathering cards. I put labels, from a label maker, on them to identify what set of cards is sitting behind it. 100 times better than my previous method, which were cut down labelled index cards. These definitely look better and are stronger. Now my cards are organized in a less ugly way. I bought this big lot so I would have some left over for my Pokemon cards. NOTE: the rough edges you see in the image are from the label tape. These dividers are smooth.
review image
on August 15, 2015
Some of the older reviews mention these being cardboard stock, and maybe at one point and/or from a different seller, they got fake or just completely different products than was advertised. But after seeing most of the newer reviews being positive, I took a chance.

The ones I received were exactly what I was hoping for -- a think, sturdy plastic, sized perfectly for separating various cards (Pokemon, MtG, Dominion, etc. -- but I bought them for my boys' Pokemon cards). I got mine from MTGbiz, but it looks like most (all?) resellers are shipping the right product now, based on reviews from the past 12 months.

As far as height goes, I haven't paid enough attention. I do have both Pokemon and (sleeved) Dominion cards, and may check these and update the review here.

But as far as the "these are not dividers!" reviews on the front page, I don't think these accurate at this point. If you're looking for thick plastic dividers, these should work.
on February 19, 2016
I bought the ten pack (100 total) of these a few months ago and came back to buy more. Great product. I happened to see some reviews on this product claiming that these "aren't dividers", but they are! I'm not sure what happened with those people, but this product is exactly what it says it is, 100 plastic card dividers.
on March 8, 2017
Best nondescript pieces of plastic I've ever purchased for the purpose of organizing cards by separating them into sorted groups. I used to use colored construction paper, but these things are far sturdier, though less colorful. What I lose in fun and whimsy I more than make up for in piece of mind. They're not going to tear and bend like construction paper, and are very white, if that's something that interests you.
on June 2, 2017
Great for organizing my magic card collection, just tall enough to label with a sharpie so I can see the writing over the cards
on March 7, 2017
Use this for my pokemon cards to split up the types of cards. These work well.
on March 23, 2017
These dividers are perfect. I collect Pokemon and these work great with the trainer boxes and leaves room at the top to write what set they are for.
on March 16, 2017
A little smaller than others I've purchased but, work great
on June 28, 2016
I bought these as ways to divide and sort up my Magic the Gathering card collection. These are standard trading card size in width, but a little bit taller than the actual cards which is exactly what I wanted. They work perfectly for the job and if I ever need more of them (if I expand my collection) then I'll definitely be purchasing this exact brand of dividers again.