|Item Weight||2.13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.06 x 20.06 x 0.19 inches|
|Item model number||5510|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||20 x 30|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5510|
UCreate Foam Board, White, Matte, 20" x 30", 10 Sheets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- White foam board, lightweight but strong and rigid surface
- 3/16" sheets making it easy to cut!
- Measures 20 in. x 30 in. Also, warp and dent resistant
- Great for crafts, framing, mounting displays, exhibits, and school projects
- Acid free and accepts a wide range of media
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This lightweight foam board has a strong and rigid surface. This is the perfect material for crafts, school projects, framing, mounting, displays, posters and exhibits. Easy-to-cut sheets have a smooth surface, and accept a wide range of media including paints, the possibilities are endless. Sheets are 3⁄16" thick. Acid free
Compare with similar items
UCreate Foam Board, White, 20" x 30", 10 Sheets
Elmer's Foam Board Multi-Pack, 8 x 10 Inches, 3/16 Inch Thickness, White, 5 Count
Flipside Products 20300 Foam Board, 20" x 30", White (Pack of 25)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||30.06 x 20.06 x 0.19 inches||21.25 x 31.75 x 2.75 inches||8.00 x 10.00 x 1.00 inches||1.00 x 20.00 x 30.00 inches|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) one one side of many of the foam board the paper surface didn't go all the way to the edge, leaving a good 1/4" of foam revealed. We would have just put that on the back of the posters we were making, except...
2) the stickers/labels are on every board and even when peeled away carefully it leaves a sticky residue you can't get rid of. It gathers grime and makes a dark spot in the shape of the label at the corner. And in all cases, the side with the label was on the other side of the board from the flawed surface paper. So neither side was in ideal condition.
Depends on what you need this for as to whether these are deal-breakers for you.