Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Pacsafe Venturesafe GII Anti Theft Travel Backpack/Daypack-Navy Blue, 25 Liter, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$36.66 (27%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ANTI-THEFT DESIGN - with Securable Zippers and Cut Proof Material (lightweight steel mesh) to prevent theft/ pickpocketing, plus an RFID blocking pocket to keep your credit cards/ IDs safe. Patented in the USA, by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft brand. The material is N210D 3line ripstop & N400D 100T
- ORGANIZATION & POCKETS - 2* Securable Zipper Exterior Pockets, 1* Padded & Suspended Interior Notebook Sleeve (Fits 15" Laptop), 2* Side Pockets for Water Bottles or Umbrella, 1* Zipper Interior Pocket, 1* RFID safe Pocket (to prevent unauthorized scans)
- COMFORTABLE TRAVEL BACKPACK - With padded shoulder straps, adjustable & removable hip belt for stability, sternum strap to keep the bag in place and system to fit a hydration pack. Ideal for women and men when going on hikes or traveling international.
- OUR HIGHEST RATED DAYPACK - Built by travelers: padded laptop sleeve is suspended (device won't touch bag bottom), with straps that hold water bottles in the side pockets securely in place and anti-theft features. Accepted as a carry-on by most airlines.
- DIMENSIONS, WEIGHT & - 19. 7"H x 11. 4"W x 7. 9"D Lightweight: 1. 56 lbs. Made of soft, durable, water resistant and easy to wipe clean nylon and polyester to ensure secure & long-lasting usage. Comes with a 5-year Pacsafe .
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Clean design for travel or everyday use
Pacsafe Has You and Your Gear Covered
Pacsafe keeps travelers one step ahead of the game by keeping their gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a wide range of stylish adventure backpacks, leisure bags, urban bags, women’s bags, and camera bags, as well as luggage and travel accessories.
Pacsafe 25L Gii
Pacsafe - 20 Years of Design and Innovation for the Traveler
Lightweight, durable, and secure, the Pacsafe Venturesafe 25L GII backpack is great for traveling abroad or just across the city. This bag features Pacsafe's anti-theft technologies to give you peace of mind while out and about; eXomesh Slashguard panels, RFID blocking pocket, Turn & Lock Hook, and more. The Venturesafe 25L Gii travel pack is great for commutes, hikes, and as a carry-on. Safe Travels!
- Turn & Lock Security Hooks - Attach the bag strap to a secure fixture to avoid snatch and run theft
- Carrysafe Slashguard Straps - Wire-reinforced straps help prevent slash and run theft
- Smart Zipper Security - Zip pullers attach to discreet hooks to deter pickpockets
- eXomesh Slashguards - Hidden stainless steel wire mesh helps protect against slash & run theft
- RFIDsafe Blocking Pocket - RFID blocking material (10MHz – 3GHz) helps prevent electronic identity theft
- Padded internal sleeve to fit a 15" laptop or similar sized device, two external bottle pockets, adjustable waist strap
Venturesafe 25L GII
Comfortable, Adjustable, Secure
The padded adjustable shoulder straps, waist strap, and sternum strap ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
Room for Your Gear
The large zippered main compartment includes a protective sleeve for a 15-inch laptop or 3-liter hydration pack, plus organization for your phone and other small items.
Fit for All Sizes
The Venturesafe 25L travel pack is a great fit for both men and women.
Pacsafe Anti-Theft Solutions
At the heart of every innovative Pacsafe product is one clear purpose — to watch your back while you travel, so you can focus on having fun and doing more.
Pacsafe helps keep you one step ahead of the game by keeping your gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a variety of anti-theft technologies integrated into its travel bags.
Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom, or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands.
Pacsafe's eXomesh Slashguard is a lightweight flexible, stainless steel wire mesh that's built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of bag, helping to protect your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft.
eXomesh Slashguards - Hidden stainless steel wire mesh helps protect against slash & run theft
Carrysafe Slashguard Straps - Wire-reinforced straps help prevent slash and run theft
RFIDsafe Blocking Pocket (10MHz – 3GHz) helps prevent electronic identity theft
Turn & Lock Security Hooks - Attach the bag strap to a secure fixture to avoid snatch and run theft
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Slim Carry On Travel Backpack
Pacsafe Metrosafe LS350 15 Liter Anti Theft Laptop Daypack/Backpack
PacSafe Venturesafe X30 Anti-theft Black
PacSafe Venturesafe G3 28l Anti Theft Black Casual Daypack, Black
Pacsafe Venturesafe EXP45 Anti-Theft Carry-On Travel Backpack, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||7.90 x 19.70 x 11.40 inches||20.50 x 13.50 x 8.00 inches||16.54 x 5.12 x 11.61 inches||8.30 x 10.60 x 21.30 inches||9.45 x 11.42 x 18.90 inches||13.78 x 8.66 x 21.65 inches|
|Item Weight||1.95 lbs||3.04 lbs||1.46 lbs||1.50 lbs||1.98 lbs||3.81 lbs|
|Size||25 Liter||Weekender||One Size||One Size||28 Liter||45 Liter|
pacsafe anti theft backpack zipper L Liter venturesafe GII Gll 25 safepac pac safe bottle daypack inch rfid laptop notebook fits Blocking Pocket zipper women slashproof men bag pickpocket suspended day pack international camera padded trips lightweight travel for pockets compact side hip belt strap stability hydration water resistant credit card ID money event light sternum scan comfort carry-on carry on airline security protect overseas traveling nylon durable vacations trip blue
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was a great quality bag, not cheaply made. Sturdy zipper and clips to secure the zippers.
The only big problem is the straps. They are really nicely designed, the way you shorten/elongate the straps goes up through the straps up by your shoulders instead of down by your waist, so you pull by your shoulders to make it shorter. The BIG PROBLEM is the straps are exceptionally long and made it unusable. I'm a 5'7" female and at the very shortest it was hanging on my bum. You can't even force the rest of the strap up through the plastic holder because the seam is too fat to go though. There is a waist strap but that would just awkwardly hold the bag at the waist while the top pulls away.
If the straps fit or could be adjusted I would have kept it for sure. I tried and tried to get it shorter.
1) The backboard of the backpack is VERY stiff- this will not bend, but that does mean better support. However, it is also about 1.5" too long for comfort with this stiffness. With the limited shortening of the straps (more later) I needed to have a little give in the bottom of the backboard to stop it from painfully rubbing the back of my hips. This would have been extremely painful with travel, and would have not only resulted in wearing out shirts and pants (I've experienced similar problems with backpacks rubbing in other areas before), but also irritating the skin or even leading to blistering from the friction. Unfortunately, there is no way to adjust the length of the backboard except by shortening the straps....
2) The straps have limited ability to shorten due to their cabling safety feature. I think the cables are awesome, and the straps adjust from the shoulder of the bag so the cable runs all the way up the strap. However, there is a part on the strap where the cable ends and the pull-strap part begins, and this is stitched such a way that it will not feed through the adjusters. I completely understand why, but it means you can't shorten the straps. I thought this wouldn't be an issue for me, as I normally like my straps longer, but paired with the stiff backboard it was a serious issue. The usual length I would keep the straps at was not comfortable at all with the stiff back, and I progressively shortened them, improving the comfort every step of the way but hitting the limit too soon. Again, this wouldn't have been a problem without the stiff backboard, so (1) and (2) are very related.
3) The weight in the bag is all carried at the base- its how the shape of the bag is designed, with a wider base and a tapering of the depth as it goes up. Its not illogical, but it does mean that the bag will stick out a lot in one spot, and that makes it harder for me to move in crowds or turn around without hitting people or knocking things.
4) The smaller front pocket, where you can keep small items, only zips along the right side and the top, and about an inch along the left side. Normally, no problem- most right handed people zip that way. however, I am left-handed, and I prefer to zip from the left. This only really matters when I don't have the zippers locked for security, as the lock is only on the right side, so I would have to zip that way then. But making it zip equally down each side would just have made that pocket a lot easier to use, as would having the zipper clip locks on both sides of the bag for us lefties to use.
Otherwise, i really liked the bag. Good construction, well built, and everything I have come to trust from PacSafe. I would have liked to see compression straps on the 15L version- I would have considered buying that one instead. Or, alternatively, perhaps a 20L version with compression straps instead- this would have been the most ideal size of still being spacious but more compact and less intrusive. But, oh well.
I think this bag would be very good for men, as they normally don't have much curve below the waist at the top of the butt, and so the rubbing wouldn't be much of an issue. Also, taller individuals because of the need for short straps on this and the limiter. However, with Amazon's easy returns, you can always try it out and send it back if it doesn't work like I did. Who knows, you may find its the bag for you afterall!
Top international reviews
The main interior section could do with some velcro partitioning walls to give an option of sectioning off a small part to keep stuff from moving around (the space is large and unencombered, i refuse to wrap stuff in towels to keep them from moving about when i am out / as well as the additional weight of the padding that i would need to use). - will glue/fit/stitch some myself no worries.
This bag is an average (standard/middle of the road) size.
I dislike the padded back 'plate' (that rests on your back) a middle channel for airflow would be of great benifit to its design. Hence why it loses a star.
Glad i took a gamble on the bag size, as a litre measurement is best left for proper camping bags and car boots, and the product description/name conflicts with details, its either a 25Lor an 11L, make up your mind ;)
To future purchacers: it is a standard backpack size. (slightly deeper than standard).
Die "Sicherheitseinrichtung" - die "Zipper" der Reißverschlüsse werden tiefer versenkt - so ist es nicht möglich "mal eben im Vorbeigehen" den Rucksack zu öffnen - sind schon sehr praktisch. Begeistert bin ich auch von der Aufteilung der Fächer und der weiteren Innentasche für die Trinkblase. Ich habe in dem Rucksack meine komplette Fotoausrüstung ( Digitale Spiegelreflexkamera mit zwei Objektiven, sämtlichen Zubehör ), weitere Kleinigkeiten und eine 3 Liter Trinkblase reingepackt und habe trotzdem noch Platz für weitere Dinge ! Ich habe ein sicheres Gefühl und werde diesen Rucksack auf meine weiteren Reisen mitnehmen.
Sehr praktisch sind auch die schönen Kleinigkeiten, die diesen Rucksack für mich so wertvoll machen - tolle Führung für den Trinkschlauch der Trinkblase, gesicherte, verstärkte Befestigungsmöglichkeit, um den Rucksack mal eben irgendwo "anzuketten" und einiges mehr. Ich war zwar anfangs skeptisch soviel Geld für den Rucksack auszugeben, aber die 1AQualität hat mich eines Besseren belehrt und ich bereue nicht einen Cent. Der Rucksack ist mehr als sein Geld wert !!! Auch hier: Höchste Punktzahl für ein erstklassiges Produkt.
Nachtrag Oktober 2015:
Der Rucksack ist nun einmal fast rund um die Welt gekommen, hat diverse Sicherheitschecks, Outbacktouren und Ausflüge überstanden - ich bleibe bei meinem Urteil: Dieser Rucksack ist: praktisch, sicher und angenehm zu tragen.