Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.02 shipping
Pacsafe Travelsafe X25-25 Liter Portable Lockbox for Travel (Flat Fits 15 inch Laptop incl. TSA Accepted Combination Lock with Patented, Stainless Steel Mesh Design (Black), One Size
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.84 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAXIMUM SECURITY - 360 degree stainless steel wire mesh embedded in Nylon fabric is highly cut resistant. Design patented in the USA, by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft brand. Can be locked securely with TSA accepted 3-dial combination lock (included).
- CAN BE LOCKED TO LARGE AND SMALL FIXTURES - Stainless steel cable can be used to securely cable bag to furniture, heaters or pipes with narrow clearance when in hotel rooms, or to beach chairs or trees with large diameters when at the beach or by the pool.
- CAN BE WORN AS A BACKPACK - This portable safe can be worn as a backback as it comes with detachable shoulder straps. Also, due to the flat bottom design, the bag will stand on the floor when filled. Ideal when traveling to festivals and for camping trips.
- SPACIOUS & LIGHT - Fits a few days of spare clothing, 15 inch notebook/ MacBook, phones, iPad, camera, phone, ID, money, credit card, jewelry, passport and other valuables. 20.5"H x 13"W x 8.3"D. Lightweight: 1.54 lbs. Comes with a 5-year Pacsafe warranty.
- PEACE OF MIND INDOOR & OUTDOOR - Bag fabric is water resistant to protect your personal items. This slash safe 'vault' is made of durable and easy to clean Nylon to ensure secure & long-lasting usage and to prevent theft. With back straps and carry handles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
While you're out and about exploring, the travel safe x25 anti-theft portable safe from pacsafe will protect and lookout for your valuables. The poly canvas material is embedded with the patented 360-degree exomesh locking system, a stainless steel wire mesh that helps prevent would-be thieves from breaking into the safe. It comes with a tsa accepted three-dial combination lock to secure the stainless steel cable to a fixture in your hotel room, by the pool, in the car, or in-flight. The travel safe x25 comes with two backpack straps to make carrying your gear around easy, as it will easily fit a 15-inch laptop and a variety of other valuables. The portable safe folds down flat to fit in your luggage when you're not using it and comes with carry handles for convenience. It's super lightweight, weighing just over one pound. Pacsafe keeps travelers one step ahead of the game by keeping their gear secure from opportunistic thieves with a wide range of stylish adventure backpacks, leisure bags, urban bags, women's bags, and camera bags, as well as luggage and travel accessories.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From the top are very handy to hold the bag open when loading it and the backpack stats are great for freeing your hands to carry other bags when traveling.
The large size held all my camera gear, laptop, external drives, and travel documents. I never travel without my Pacsafe!
While the braided steel wire could be cut with the right tools and effort, at least I've got one level of theft deterrence against 'smash and grabs.' I also use this when we go camping, to the beach, etc. Again, it's not theft-proof, but anything that makes it more difficult is a huge plus.
Absolutely perfect purchase!
Needed a secure, anti theft backpack for work and this delivered TEN FOLD!!!!!!
Top reviews from other countries
It could do with a few more secure connection points to be really secure (and put off thiefs) as if you just use the top-connection supplied, 'one snip' and someone could have the whole bag away. I plan to wrap it with a couple of PAC-safe/wrap-safes onto my bike-rack if I leave it for any length of time. I would only leave this secured to my bike in very busy places (overlooked).
I ordered the black version so as not to attract attention. I think it is water resistant (but the water can easily get in the top). Wrapping it in a bin liner to help waterproof and also cargo netting over it would help it blend-in and help waterproof. Possibly put a bin liner inside if you want to waterproof your stuff and use it as a back pack.