Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on May 1, 2014
I ordered these socks for my college aged grandsons because they had trouble with other socks slipping off their feet when they wore slip on shoes. The first order I placed was for me since I don't like to wear shoes without socks and I hated when other low cut socks slipped off my heel as soon as I took a step. The No-see-um socks for women are awesome. They are very comfortable and they stayed on all day no matter how much I walked. So, I ordered these for my grandsons and they are very happy with the socks, too. Now I have ordered more for them and they wear size 12 - 13 shoes and the socks stayed on their feet. I highly recommend these PACT socks.
on July 21, 2014
MEH. The socks bunched up at the heel, and would show a lot or get sucked into the show and half way down my foot. I was complaining about it, someone mentioned the Tommy John no-show socks at Nordstram, which I bought and are perfect.
on April 28, 2014
Great socks, colors and quality just as described. I have size 11 feet and still found the size a little large, to the extent the heel sometimes rides up above my shoe line a little. Worth trying unless you have smaller feet though!
on May 26, 2014
comfortable, well made, invisible socks that go with every pair of shoe i have. dry feet and great style guaranteed.
on August 1, 2014
I didn't realize at the time of ordering that these were socks for sissy men who like to wear shoes without socks. If I'd realized these were the kinds of socks my Mom would've worn, I wouldn't have ordered them. They're none too comfortable. Otherwise, they are quality socks, but for sissy guys who wear shoes without socks. I would wear them with sandals, if I wore sandals. Mea culpa, they were truthfully pictured but I wish they had more ankle coverage. I wouldn't order them again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.